Macchiato Coffee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Macchiato coffee: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in Macchiato coffee?
Case in point, standard serving size of Macchiato coffee (250 g) has about 58 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Macchiato coffee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Macchiato coffee on charts.
Macchiato coffee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.72 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.8 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||1.16 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||94.94 g||~ 26.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of Macchiato coffee?
As I wrote before 100g has 23 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of Macchiato coffee.
- Standard serving size of Macchiato coffee (250 g)58 kcal
- Glass full of Macchiato coffee (220g)51 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Macchiato coffee7 kcal
- 10g of Macchiato coffee2 kcal
- 20g of Macchiato coffee5 kcal
- 50g of Macchiato coffee12 kcal
- 100g of Macchiato coffee23 kcal
Protein in Macchiato coffee
Macchiato coffee has 1.16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Macchiato coffee (250 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in Macchiato coffee
Macchiato coffee has 2.72 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Macchiato coffee (250 g) has about 6.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Macchiato coffee
Macchiato coffee has 0.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Macchiato coffee (250 g) has about 2 g of fat.
standard serving size of Macchiato coffee (250 g) has:58kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Macchiato coffee - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.012 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.178 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.52 mg
- Vitaminium B60.012 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
Energy content of Macchiato coffee
- 48% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 32% FAT
Macchiato coffee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium123 mg
- Magnessium57 mg
- Calcium40 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare Macchiato coffee with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how Macchiato coffee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled pork chop have?
- Calories in a half of frozen pizza
- Calories in whole frozen pizza
- Calories for one, two or more frozen pizza
- Calories in slice of frozen pizza
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in biscuit with gravy?
- How much fat in cream puff?
- How much protein in pumpkin pancake?
- What is weight of cooked brown rice?
- Pickled cucumber calories per ounce (oz)
- Fries (French fries) calories per serving size