Cooked Cabbage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked cabbage: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in cooked cabbage?
To show you what does it mean, handful of cooked cabbage (80 g) has about 18 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cooked cabbage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked cabbage on charts.
Cooked cabbage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.47 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.9 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.06 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.26 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||91.96 g||~ 26.1 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or shredded of cooked cabbages?
As I wrote before 100g has 23 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or shredded of cooked cabbage.
- Handful of cooked cabbages (80g)18 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked cabbage (30g)7 kcal
- Teaspoon of cooked cabbage (10g)2 kcal
- Cooked cabbage cup, shredded (210g)48 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked cabbage7 kcal
- 10g of cooked cabbage2 kcal
- 20g of cooked cabbage5 kcal
- 50g of cooked cabbage12 kcal
- 100g of cooked cabbage23 kcal
Protein in cooked cabbage
Cooked cabbage has 1.26 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked cabbage (80 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked cabbage
Cooked cabbage has 5.47 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked cabbage (80 g) has about 4.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked cabbage
Cooked cabbage has 0.06 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked cabbage (80 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of cooked cabbage (80 g) has:18kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked cabbage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.061 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.246 mg
- Vitaminium B60.111 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.03 mcg
- Vitaminium C37.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.108 mg
Energy content of cooked cabbage
- 80% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
cooked cabbage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium195 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium48 mg
- Sodium265 mg
- Iron0.17 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked cabbage with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked cabbage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does popcorn have?
- Calories in a half of nut bread
- Calories in whole nut bread
- Calories for one, two or more nut bread
- Calories in slice of nut bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kombucha?
- How much fat in sheep milk?
- How much protein in duck meat?
- What is weight of prunes?
- Carp calories per ounce (oz)
- Linseed oil calories per serving size