Cooked Cabbage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cooked cabbage?
To show you what does it mean, handful of cooked cabbage (80 g) has about 18 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 18 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of cooked cabbage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cooked cabbage nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cooked cabbage on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Cooked Cabbage (80 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of cooked cabbage (80 g)|
|Carbs Total||5.47 g||1.55 g||4.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.9 g||0.54 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||0.06 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.26 g||0.36 g||1 g|
|Water||91.96 g||26.07 g||73.6 g|
cooked cabbage - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.061 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.038 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.246 mg
- Vit B60.111 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.03 mcg
- Vit C37.3 mg
- Vit E0.14 mg
- Vit K0.108 mg
Energy content of cooked cabbage
- 80% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
cooked cabbage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium195 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium48 mg
- Sodium265 mg
- Iron0.17 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked cabbages?
As I wrote before handful of cooked cabbage (80 g) has 18 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked cabbages have about 36 calories and three cooked cabbages have about 54 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked cabbages.
- Handful of cooked cabbages (80g)18 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked cabbage (30g)7 kcal
- Teaspoon of cooked cabbage (10g)2 kcal
- Cooked cabbage cup, shredded (210g)48 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked cabbage7 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked cabbage9 kcal
- Small size cooked cabbage (64g)14.4 kcal
- Big size cooked cabbage (104g)23.4 kcal
- Two medium size cooked cabbages36 kcal
- Three medium size cooked cabbages54 kcal
- Four medium size cooked cabbages72 kcal
- Five medium size cooked cabbages90 kcal
Protein in cooked cabbage
Cooked cabbage has 1.26 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked cabbage (80 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked cabbage
Cooked cabbage has 5.47 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked cabbage (80 g) has about 4.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked cabbage
Cooked cabbage has 0.06 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked cabbage (80 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of cooked cabbage (80 g) has:18kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cooked cabbage with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked cabbage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does popcorn have?
- Calories in a half of nut bread
- Calories in whole nut bread
- Calories for one, two or more nut bread
- Calories in slice of nut bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kombucha?
- How much fat in sheep milk?
- How much protein in duck meat?
- What is weight of prunes?
- Carp calories per ounce (oz)
- Linseed oil calories per serving size