Gelatine: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Gelatine: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in gelatine?
Case in point, tablespoon of gelatine (9 g) has about 31 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon gelatine is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of gelatine on charts.
Gelatine: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||84.2 g||~ 23.9 g|
|Water||14 g||~ 4 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, packet , cup or half cup of gelatine?
As I wrote before 100g has 343 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, packet , cup or half cup of gelatine.
- Tablespoon of gelatine (9g)31 kcal
- Teaspoon of gelatine (3g)10 kcal
- Gelatine packet (9g)31 kcal
- Cup of gelatine (148g)508 kcal
- Half cup of gelatine (74g)254 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of gelatine97 kcal
- 10g of gelatine34 kcal
- 20g of gelatine69 kcal
- 50g of gelatine172 kcal
- 100g of gelatine343 kcal
Protein in gelatine
Gelatine has 84.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of gelatine (9 g) you can see that you will get about 7.6 g of protein.
Carbs in gelatine
0 g of carbs - gelatine has no carbohydrates.
Fat in gelatine
Gelatine has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of gelatine (9 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of gelatine (9 g) has:31kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
gelatine - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B60.01 mg
Energy content of gelatine
- 0% CARBS
- 100% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
gelatine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium22 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium32 mg
Interesting charts - compare gelatine with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how gelatine looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does turkey breast have?
- Calories in a half of halibut
- Calories in whole halibut
- Calories for one, two or more halibut
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in halloumi?
- How much fat in porterhouse steak?
- How much protein in japchae?
- What is weight of barley?
- Merlot calories per ounce (oz)
- Bacon cheeseburger calories per serving size