Jasmine Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Jasmine rice?
For instance, handful of Jasmine rice (20 g) has about 70 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 70 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of Jasmine rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Jasmine rice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Jasmine rice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Jasmine Rice (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of Jasmine rice (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||80 g||22.68 g||16 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||6.8 g||1.93 g||1.4 g|
|Water||0 g||0 g||0 g|
Jasmine rice - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Jasmine rice
- 92% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Jasmine rice - minerals per 100g
Compare Jasmine rice:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Jasmine rice?
As I wrote before handful of Jasmine rice (20 g) has 70 calories. It is easy to count that two Jasmine rice have about 140 calories and three Jasmine rice have about 210 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Jasmine rice.
- Handful of Jasmine rice (20g)70 kcal
- Tablespoon of Jasmine rice (12g)42 kcal
- Teaspoon of Jasmine rice (3g)10 kcal
- Cup of Jasmine rice (185g)644 kcal
- Half cup of Jasmine rice (92.5g)322 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Jasmine rice99 kcal
- Half of medium size Jasmine rice35 kcal
- Small size Jasmine rice (16g)56 kcal
- Big size Jasmine rice (26g)91 kcal
- Two medium size Jasmine rice140 kcal
- Three medium size Jasmine rice210 kcal
- Four medium size Jasmine rice280 kcal
- Five medium size Jasmine rice350 kcal
Protein in Jasmine rice
Jasmine rice has 6.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of Jasmine rice (20 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Jasmine rice
Jasmine rice has 80 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of Jasmine rice (20 g) has about 16 g of carbs.
Fat in Jasmine rice
Jasmine rice has 0.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of Jasmine rice (20 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of Jasmine rice (20 g) has:70kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Jasmine rice with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how Jasmine rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do canned beans have?
- Calories in a half of pretzel
- Calories in whole pretzel
- Calories for one, two or more pretzels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked pasta?
- How much fat in carrot cake?
- How much protein in Neufchatel?
- What is weight of breast milk?
- Poultry offal calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried pears calories per serving size