Jasmine Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Jasmine rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Jasmine rice?
For instance, handful of Jasmine rice (20 g) has about 70 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful Jasmine rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Jasmine rice on charts.
Jasmine rice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Jasmine rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 348 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Jasmine rice.
- Handful of Jasmine rice (20g)70 kcal
- Tablespoon of Jasmine rice (12g)42 kcal
- Teaspoon of Jasmine rice (3g)10 kcal
- Cup of Jasmine rice (185g)644 kcal
- Half cup of Jasmine rice (92.5g)322 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Jasmine rice99 kcal
- 10g of Jasmine rice35 kcal
- 20g of Jasmine rice70 kcal
- 50g of Jasmine rice174 kcal
- 100g of Jasmine rice348 kcal
Protein in Jasmine rice
Jasmine rice has 6.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of Jasmine rice (20 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Jasmine rice
Jasmine rice has 80 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of Jasmine rice (20 g) has about 16 g of carbs.
Fat in Jasmine rice
Jasmine rice has 0.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of Jasmine rice (20 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of Jasmine rice (20 g) has:70kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Jasmine rice - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Jasmine rice
- 92% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Jasmine rice - minerals per 100g
Does Jasmine rice make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Jasmine rice have one of the hight number of calories within grain products. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, Jasmine rice seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Jasmine rice contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Jasmine rice with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how Jasmine rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do canned beans have?
- Calories in a half of pretzel
- Calories in whole pretzel
- Calories for one, two or more pretzels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked pasta?
- How much fat in carrot cake?
- How much protein in sheep?
- What is weight of Poultry offal?
- Dried pears calories per ounce (oz)
- Anchovy calories per serving size