Potato (Baked Or Cooked): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in potato?
For instance, medium size potato (90 g) has about 84 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 84 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about potato nutrition.
See all nutrition data of potato on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Potato (90 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size potato (90 g)|
|Carbs Total||21.15 g||6 g||19 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||0.62 g||2 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||< 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||2.5 g||0.71 g||2.3 g|
|Water||74.89 g||21.23 g||67.4 g|
potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A10 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.064 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.048 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.41 mg
- Vit B60.311 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.028 mcg
- Vit C9.6 mg
- Vit E0.04 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of potato
- 88% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium535 mg
- Phosphorus2 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron1.08 mg
- Zink2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size potato (90 g) have 84 calories. It is easy to count that two potatoes have about 168 calories and three potatoes have about 252 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five potatoes.
- Medium size potato (90 g)84 kcal
- Cup of potato (170g)158 kcal
- Half cup of potato (85g)79 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of potatoes26 kcal
- Half of medium size potato42 kcal
- Small size potato (72g)67.2 kcal
- Big size potato (117g)109.2 kcal
- Two medium size potatoes168 kcal
- Three medium size potatoes252 kcal
- Four medium size potatoes336 kcal
- Five medium size potatoes420 kcal
Protein in potato
Potatoes have 2.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size potato (90 g) you can see that you will get about 2.3 g of protein.
Carbs in potatoes
Potatoes have 21.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size potato (90 g) has about 19 g of carbs.
Fat in potatoes
Potatoes have 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size potato (90 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size potato (90 g) has:84kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare potato with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does anchovy have?
- Calories in a half of pig in a blanket
- Calories in whole pig in a blanket
- Calories for one, two or more pigs in a blanket
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in caramel apple?
- How much fat in ketchup packet?
- How much protein in Jelly Bean?
- What is weight of peanut butter toast?
- Key Lime pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate chips calories per serving size