Potato (Baked Or Cooked): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Potato (baked or cooked): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one potato, cup and more
How many calories in potato?
For instance, medium size potato (90 g) has about 84 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of potato on charts.
Potato (baked or cooked): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||21.15 g||~ 6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.13 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.5 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Water||74.89 g||~ 21.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size potato (90 g) have 84 calories. It is easy to count that two potatoes have about 168 calories and three potatoes have about 252 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five potatoes.
- Medium size potato (90 g)84 kcal
- Cup of potato (170g)158 kcal
- Half cup of potato (85g)79 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of potatoes26 kcal
- Half of medium size potato42 kcal
- Small size potato (72g)67.2 kcal
- Big size potato (117g)109.2 kcal
- Two medium size potatoes168 kcal
- Three medium size potatoes252 kcal
- Four medium size potatoes336 kcal
- Five medium size potatoes420 kcal
Protein in potato
Potatoes have 2.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size potato (90 g) you can see that you will get about 2.3 g of protein.
Carbs in potatoes
Potatoes have 21.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size potato (90 g) has about 19 g of carbs.
Fat in potatoes
Potatoes have 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size potato (90 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size potato (90 g) has:84kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A10 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.064 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.048 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.41 mg
- Vitaminium B60.311 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.028 mcg
- Vitaminium C9.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of potato
- 88% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium535 mg
- Phosphorus2 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron1.08 mg
- Zink2 mg
Interesting charts - compare potato with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does beef have?
- Calories in a half of caramel apple
- Calories in whole caramel apple
- Calories for one, two or more caramel apples
- Calories in slice of caramel apple
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ketchup packet?
- How much fat in Jelly Bean?
- How much protein in peanut butter toast?
- What is weight of Key Lime pie?
- Chocolate chips calories per ounce (oz)
- Sriracha sauce calories per serving size