Clif Bar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Clif bar: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Clif bar?
In particular, standard serving size of Clif bar (68 g) has about 235 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Clif bar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 33 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Clif bar on charts.
Clif bar: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 bar of Clif bars?
As I wrote before 100g have 346 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 bar of Clif bar.
- Standard serving size of Clif bar (68 g)235 kcal
- Clif bar 1 bar (68g)235 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Clif bars98 kcal
- 10g of Clif bars35 kcal
- 20g of Clif bars69 kcal
- 50g of Clif bars173 kcal
- 100g of Clif bars346 kcal
Protein in Clif bar
Clif bars have 14.71 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Clif bar (68 g) you can see that you will get about 10 g of protein.
Carbs in Clif bars
Clif bars have 65.44 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Clif bar (68 g) has about 44.5 g of carbs.
Fat in Clif bars
Clif bars have 5.88 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Clif bar (68 g) has about 4 g of fat.
standard serving size of Clif bar (68 g) has:235kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Clif bar - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.551 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.375 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.412 mg
- Vitaminium B60.588 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.118 mcg
- Vitaminium C88.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.037 mg
Energy content of Clif bar
- 70% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
Clif bar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium412 mg
- Magnessium147 mg
- Calcium368 mg
- Sodium195 mg
- Iron6.62 mg
Does Clif bar make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Clif bar have one of the hight number of calories within sweets. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sweets, Clif bar seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sweets.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Clif bars contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Clif bar with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Clif bar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Sausage Egg McMuffin have?
- Calories in a half of Tequila
- Calories in whole Tequila
- Calories for one, two or more Tequila
- Calories in cup of Tequila
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Tequila
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked chickpeas?
- How much fat in fried flounder?
- How much protein in boiled octopus?
- What is weight of frozen pineapple chunks?
- Heinz ketchup calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef patty calories per serving size