Pillsbury Biscuit: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pillsbury biscuit: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 biscuit , packet and more
How many calories in Pillsbury biscuit?
To illustrate, standard serving size of Pillsbury biscuit (116 g) has about 340 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Pillsbury biscuit is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 48 minutes, swim for about 40 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Pillsbury biscuit on charts.
Pillsbury biscuit: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||42.41 g||~ 12 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||11.34 g||~ 3.2 g|
|Protein||6.16 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Water||36.12 g||~ 10.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 biscuit , packet or package of Pillsbury biscuits?
As I wrote before 100g have 293 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 biscuit , packet or package of Pillsbury biscuit.
- Standard serving size of Pillsbury biscuit (116 g)340 kcal
- Pillsbury biscuit 1 biscuit (58g)170 kcal
- Pillsbury biscuit packet (464g)1360 kcal
- Pillsbury biscuit package (464g)1360 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Pillsbury biscuits83 kcal
- 10g of Pillsbury biscuits29 kcal
- 20g of Pillsbury biscuits59 kcal
- 50g of Pillsbury biscuits147 kcal
- 100g of Pillsbury biscuits293 kcal
Protein in Pillsbury biscuit
Pillsbury biscuits have 6.16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Pillsbury biscuit (116 g) you can see that you will get about 7.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Pillsbury biscuits
Pillsbury biscuits have 42.41 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Pillsbury biscuit (116 g) has about 49.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Pillsbury biscuits
Pillsbury biscuits have 11.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Pillsbury biscuit (116 g) has about 13.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of Pillsbury biscuit (116 g) has:340kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Pillsbury biscuit - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Pillsbury biscuit
- 57% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 34% FAT
Pillsbury biscuit - minerals per 100g
- Calcium23 mg
- Sodium1066 mg
- Iron2.34 mg
Interesting charts - compare Pillsbury biscuit with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Pillsbury biscuit looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does coffee creamer have?
- Calories in a half of Cheerios
- Calories in whole Cheerios
- Calories for one, two or more Cheerios
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rice noodles?
- How much fat in tuna in oil?
- How much protein in rotisserie chicken wing?
- What is weight of Dunkin?
- Roasted eggplant calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted brussless sprouts calories per serving size