Broccoli vs Iceberg Lettuce: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Broccoli
At first glance, you can see that in broccoli is much more calories than in iceberg lettuce.
Broccoli has 34 kcal per 100g and iceberg lettuce 14 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 143%.
In broccoli and in iceberg lettuce most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare broccoli with iceberg lettuce in details.
Fact 2: Broccoli And Iceberg lettuce Nutrition Difference
Iceberg lettuce vs Broccoli: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Broccoli||Iceberg lettuce|
|Carbohydrates||6.64 g||2.97 g|
|Fat||0.37 g||0.14 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||1.2 g|
|Protein||2.82 g||0.9 g|
|Calcium||47 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||0.41 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||316 mg||141 mg|
|Sodium||33 mg||10 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.071 mg||0.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.117 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.639 mg||0.123 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.175 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||63 mg||0.029 mg|
|Vitaminium C||89.2 mg||2.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.17 mg||0.18 mg|
|Vitaminium K||101.6 mg||0.024 mg|
More protein in broccoli
It is aslo easy to see see that in broccoli is more protein than in iceberg lettuce.
There is 0.9g per 100g of iceberg lettuce and 2.82g per 100g of broccoli so using simple math we can see that difference is about 213%.
More carbohydrates in broccoli
In broccoli is more carbohydrates than in iceberg lettuce.
There is 2.97g/100g of carbohydrates in iceberg lettuce and 6.64g/100g in broccoli so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 124%.
More fat in broccoli
In broccoli is more fats than in iceberg lettuce.
The tables above show us that there is 0.14g/100g of fats in iceberg lettuce and 0.37g/100g in broccoli. In this case difference is about 164%.
- Carbohydrates6.64 g
- Fat0.37 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein2.82 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | flowerets | cup | half cup | 1 floweret
- 65% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: iceberg lettuce vs broccoli
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): broccoli 73% more than iceberg lettuce
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): broccoli 368% more than iceberg lettuce
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): broccoli 420% more than iceberg lettuce
- Vitaminium B6: broccoli 317% more than iceberg lettuce
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): broccoli 217141% more than iceberg lettuce
- Vitaminium C: broccoli 3086% more than iceberg lettuce
- Vitaminium E: iceberg lettuce 6% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium K: broccoli 423233% more than iceberg lettuce
Minerals: broccoli vs iceberg lettuce
Compares of broccoli
- Broccoli vs Artichoke
- Broccoli vs Arugula
- Broccoli vs Asparagus
- Broccoli vs Bamboo Shoots
- Broccoli vs Beetroot
- Broccoli vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of broccoli
Compares of iceberg lettuce
- Calories from Broccoli
- Calories of Rapini
- Calories in Brussels sprouts
- Butternut squash calories per 100g
- Cabbage carbs per 100g
- Carrot protein per 100g
- Cassava fat per 100g
- How many calories does cauliflower have?
- Calories in a half of cucumber
- Calories in whole cucumber
- Calories for one, two or more cucumbers
- Calories in slice of cucumber
- How much protein in eggplant?
- Broccoli vs Yellow Squash nutrition
- Rapini vs Collards calories
- Butternut Squash vs Spaghetti Squash protein
- Butternut Squash vs Buttercup Squash sugar
- Butternut Squash vs Yellow Squash vitamins
- Butternut Squash vs Acorn Squash dietary fiber
- Cabbage vs Romaine Lettuce vitaminium C
- Cabbage vs Iceberg Lettuce magnessium
- Cabbage vs Collards potassium