M&Amp;M'S: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in M&M?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of M&M (1 oz) have about 138 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 138 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from M&M is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about M&M nutrition.
See all nutrition data of M&M on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of M&M (1 Oz), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of M&M (1 oz)|
|Carbs Total||71.19 g||20.18 g||19.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.8 g||0.79 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||21.13 g||5.99 g||5.9 g|
|Protein||4.33 g||1.23 g||1.2 g|
|Water||1.7 g||0.48 g||0.5 g|
M&M - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.079 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.213 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.27 mg
- Vit B60.025 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vit C0.5 mg
- Vit E0.36 mg
- Vit K0.004 mg
Energy content of M&M
- 58% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
M&M - minerals per 100g
- Potassium261 mg
- Magnessium44 mg
- Calcium105 mg
- Sodium61 mg
- Iron1.11 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 M&M?
As I wrote before standard serving size of M&M (1 oz) have 138 calories. It is easy to count that two M&M have about 276 calories and three M&M have about 414 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five M&M.
- Standard serving size of M&M (1 oz)138 kcal
- M&M small package (48g)236 kcal
- M&M large package (180g)886 kcal
- Cup of M&M (170g)836 kcal
- Half cup of M&M (85g)418 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of M&M139 kcal
- Half of medium size M&M69 kcal
- Small size M&M (22g)110.4 kcal
- Big size M&M (36g)179.4 kcal
- Two medium size M&M276 kcal
- Three medium size M&M414 kcal
- Four medium size M&M552 kcal
- Five medium size M&M690 kcal
Protein in M&M
M&M have 4.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of M&M (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in M&M
M&M have 71.19 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of M&M (1 oz) has about 19.9 g of carbs.
Fat in M&M
M&M have 21.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of M&M (1 oz) has about 5.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of M&M (1 oz) has:138kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare M&M with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how M&M look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do frozen berries have?
- Calories in a half of creme brulee
- Calories in whole creme brulee
- Calories for one, two or more creme brulee
- Calories in tablespoon of creme brulee
- Calories in teaspoon of creme brulee
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate chip pancake?
- How much fat in turkey ham?
- How much protein in cheeseburger?
- What is weight of waffle?
- Date syrup calories per ounce (oz)
- Blue cheese calories per serving size