M&m's: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
M&M's: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, small package and more
How many calories in M&M?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of M&M (1 oz) has about 138 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of M&M is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of M&M on charts.
M&M's: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, small package , large package , cup or half cup of M&M?
As I wrote before 100g have 492 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, small package , large package , cup or half cup of M&M.
- Standard serving size of M&M (1 oz)138 kcal
- M&M small package (48g)236 kcal
- M&M large package (180g)886 kcal
- Cup of M&M (170g)836 kcal
- Half cup of M&M (85g)418 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of M&M139 kcal
- 10g of M&M49 kcal
- 20g of M&M98 kcal
- 50g of M&M246 kcal
- 100g of M&M492 kcal
Protein in M&M
M&M have 4.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of M&M (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in M&M
M&M have 71.19 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of M&M (1 oz) has about 19.9 g of carbs.
Fat in M&M
M&M have 21.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of M&M (1 oz) has about 5.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of M&M (1 oz) has:138kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
M&M - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.079 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.213 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.27 mg
- Vitaminium B60.025 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.36 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of M&M
- 58% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
M&M - minerals per 100g
- Potassium261 mg
- Magnessium44 mg
- Calcium105 mg
- Sodium61 mg
- Iron1.11 mg
Interesting charts - compare M&M with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how M&M look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do frozen berries have?
- Calories in a half of creme brulee
- Calories in whole creme brulee
- Calories for one, two or more creme brulee
- Calories in tablespoon of creme brulee
- Calories in teaspoon of creme brulee
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate chip pancake?
- How much fat in turkey ham?
- How much protein in cheeseburger?
- What is weight of waffle?
- Brie calories per ounce (oz)
- Mayonnaise calories per serving size