Jelly: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Jelly: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
Also known as (other names): fruit-jelly
How many calories in jelly?
For instance, tablespoon of jelly (20 g) has about 12 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon jelly is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of jelly on charts.
Jelly: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||14.19 g||~ 4 g|
|Protein||1.22 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||84.39 g||~ 23.9 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of jellys?
As I wrote before 100g has 60 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of jelly.
- Tablespoon of jelly (20g)12 kcal
- Teaspoon of jelly (7g)4 kcal
- Cup of jelly (155g)93 kcal
- Half cup of jelly (77.5g)47 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of jelly17 kcal
- 10g of jelly6 kcal
- 20g of jelly12 kcal
- 50g of jelly30 kcal
- 100g of jelly60 kcal
Protein in jelly
Jelly has 1.22 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of jelly (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in jelly
Jelly has 14.19 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of jelly (20 g) has about 2.8 g of carbs.
Fat in jelly
0 g of fat - jelly has no fat.
tablespoon of jelly (20 g) has:12kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
jelly - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.006 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
Energy content of jelly
- 92% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
jelly - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium75 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
- Zink1 mg
Interesting charts - compare jelly with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how jelly looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does paratha have?
- Calories in a half of spanakopita
- Calories in whole spanakopita
- Calories for one, two or more spanakopita
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken shawarma?
- How much fat in chobani yogurt nonfat?
- How much protein in crayfish?
- What is weight of Butterfinger?
- Crab salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Chef salad calories per serving size