Potato chips - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
Also known as (other names): chips
How much calories in potato chips?
100g of potato chips have about 536 calories (kcal).
To show you what does it mean, handful (25 g) have about 134 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (25 g) is similar to calories amount from 2.5 apples, 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of bread, 1 glass of milk, 7 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
Calories in potato chips came from protein in 5%, from carbs in 38% and from fat in 57%.
potato chips - calories table
- Handfull of potato chips (25g)134 kcal
- 10g of potato chips54 kcal
- 20g of potato chips107 kcal
- 50g of potato chips268 kcal
- 100g of potato chips536 kcal
- 200g of potato chips1072 kcal
- 500g of potato chips2680 kcal
Potato chips - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in potato chips?
★ What is the weight of potato chips?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in potato chips?
How much dietary fiber in potato chips?
Do potato chips have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in potato chips?
How much magnesium in potato chips?
Glycemic index of potato chips?
How much protein in potato chips?
How much do potato chips weight?
Handfull of potato chips weights about 25g.
Do potato chips cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat potato chips on diet?
Number of calories in potato chips is one of the highest from all products in snacks category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific snacks, potato chips seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other snacks.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If potato chips contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
handful (25 g) has:134kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
- How much calories does egg yolk have?
- What kind of minerals does goose meat contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in cherry juice?
- What kind of vitamins in cod fillet?
- How much dietary fiber in cranberry juice?
- Does salt have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in slice of bread?
- How much magnessium in twix?
- What is glycemic index of natural yogurt?
- How much protein in pastrami?
- What is weight of tomato juice?