Potato Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Potato chips: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, 1 chips and more
Also known as (other names): chips
How many calories in potato chips?
To show you what does it mean, handful of potato chips (25 g) has about 134 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful potato chips is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of potato chips on charts.
Potato chips: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||52.9 g||~ 15 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.8 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Fat||34.6 g||~ 9.8 g|
|Protein||7 g||~ 2 g|
|Water||1.9 g||~ 0.5 g|
How many calories in handful, 1 chips , cup, half cup or cup crashed of potato chips?
As I wrote before 100g have 536 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, 1 chips , cup, half cup or cup crashed of potato chips.
- Handful of potato chips (25g)134 kcal
- Potato chips 1 chips (2g)11 kcal
- Cup of potato chips (168g)900 kcal
- Half cup of potato chips (84g)450 kcal
- Potato chips cup crashed (58g)311 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of potato chips152 kcal
- 10g of potato chips54 kcal
- 20g of potato chips107 kcal
- 50g of potato chips268 kcal
- 100g of potato chips536 kcal
Protein in potato chips
Potato chips have 7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of potato chips (25 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in potato chips
Potato chips have 52.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of potato chips (25 g) has about 13.2 g of carbs.
Fat in potato chips
Potato chips have 34.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of potato chips (25 g) has about 8.7 g of fat.
handful of potato chips (25 g) has:134kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
potato chips - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.167 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.197 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.827 mg
- Vitaminium B60.66 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.045 mcg
- Vitaminium C31.1 mg
- Vitaminium E9.11 mg
- Vitaminium K0.022 mg
Energy content of potato chips
- 38% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
potato chips - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1275 mg
- Phosphorus22.1 mg
- Magnessium67 mg
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron1.63 mg
- Zink22.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare potato chips with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how potato chips look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does reuben sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of potato patty
- Calories in whole potato patty
- Calories for one, two or more potato patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork rinds?
- How much fat in Strawberry Pop Tart?
- How much protein in rainbow roll sushi?
- What is weight of Kung Pao chicken?
- Philadelphia sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Milk shake calories per serving size