Pastry Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pastry flour?
For instance, tablespoon of pastry flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 25 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of pastry flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pastry flour nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pastry flour on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Pastry Flour (7 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of pastry flour (7 g)|
|Carbs Total||77.2 g||21.89 g||5.4 g|
|Fat||1.64 g||0.46 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||8.75 g||2.48 g||0.6 g|
|Water||11.9 g||3.37 g||0.8 g|
pastry flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.146 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.988 mg
- Vit B60.065 mg
Energy content of pastry flour
- 86% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
pastry flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium142 mg
- Magnessium22.4 mg
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.87 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pastry flour?
As I wrote before tablespoon of pastry flour (7 g) has 25 calories. It is easy to count that two pastry flour have about 50 calories and three pastry flour have about 75 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pastry flour.
- Tablespoon of pastry flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of pastry flour (120g)430 kcal
- Half cup of pastry flour (60g)215 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pastry flour101 kcal
- Half of medium size pastry flour12.5 kcal
- Small size pastry flour (6g)20 kcal
- Big size pastry flour (9g)32.5 kcal
- Two medium size pastry flour50 kcal
- Three medium size pastry flour75 kcal
- Four medium size pastry flour100 kcal
- Five medium size pastry flour125 kcal
Protein in pastry flour
Pastry flour has 8.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of pastry flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in pastry flour
Pastry flour has 77.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of pastry flour (7 g) has about 5.4 g of carbs.
Fat in pastry flour
Pastry flour has 1.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of pastry flour (7 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of pastry flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pastry flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how pastry flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does reuben sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of potato patty
- Calories in whole potato patty
- Calories for one, two or more potato patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork rinds?
- How much fat in Strawberry Pop Tart?
- How much protein in rainbow roll sushi?
- What is weight of Kung Pao chicken?
- Philadelphia sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Milk shake calories per serving size