Ramen: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in ramen?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g) has about 1186 calories.
It is about 49% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 1186 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from ramen is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 22.5 apples
- 15 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 12 slices of cheese
- 11 slices of bread
- 9.5 glasses of milk
- 62 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about ramen nutrition.
See all nutrition data of ramen on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Ramen (269 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g)|
|Carbs Total||60.34 g||17.11 g||162.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||0.85 g||8.1 g|
|Fat||17.73 g||5.03 g||47.7 g|
|Protein||10.06 g||2.85 g||27.1 g|
|Water||6.56 g||1.86 g||17.6 g|
ramen - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.479 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.258 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.139 mg
- Vit B60.037 mg
- Vit C0.6 mg
- Vit E2.49 mg
- Vit K0.009 mg
Energy content of ramen
- 55% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
ramen - minerals per 100g
- Potassium177 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium1727 mg
- Iron3.93 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ramen?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g) has 1186 calories. It is easy to count that two ramen have about 2372 calories and three ramen have about 3558 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ramen.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g)1186 kcal
- Half cup of ramen (134.5g)593 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ramen125 kcal
- Half of medium size ramen593 kcal
- Small size ramen (215g)948.8 kcal
- Big size ramen (350g)1541.8 kcal
- Two medium size ramen2372 kcal
- Three medium size ramen3558 kcal
- Four medium size ramen4744 kcal
- Five medium size ramen5930 kcal
Protein in ramen
Ramen has 10.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g) you can see that you will get about 27.1 g of protein.
Carbs in ramen
Ramen has 60.34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g) has about 162.3 g of carbs.
Fat in ramen
Ramen has 17.73 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g) has about 47.7 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g) has:1186kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare ramen with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how ramen looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baked salmon have?
- Calories in a half of millet
- Calories in whole millet
- Calories for one, two or more millet
- Calories in tablespoon of millet
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in popcorn?
- How much fat in cooked salmon?
- How much protein in nut bread?
- What is weight of Kombucha?
- Cottage cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Palm oil calories per serving size