Ramen: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ramen: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in ramen?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g) has about 1186 calories.
It is about 49% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of ramen is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 22.5 apples
- 15 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 12 slices of cheese
- 11 slices of bread
- 9.5 glasses of milk
- 62 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 169 minutes, swim for about 140 minutes or run for 119 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ramen on charts.
Ramen: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||60.34 g||~ 17.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||17.73 g||~ 5 g|
|Protein||10.06 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Water||6.56 g||~ 1.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of ramen?
As I wrote before 100g has 441 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of ramen.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g)1186 kcal
- Half cup of ramen (134.5g)593 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ramen125 kcal
- 10g of ramen44 kcal
- 20g of ramen88 kcal
- 50g of ramen221 kcal
- 100g of ramen441 kcal
Protein in ramen
Ramen has 10.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g) you can see that you will get about 27.1 g of protein.
Carbs in ramen
Ramen has 60.34 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g) has about 162.3 g of carbs.
Fat in ramen
Ramen has 17.73 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g) has about 47.7 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of ramen (269 g) has:1186kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ramen - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.479 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.258 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.139 mg
- Vitaminium B60.037 mg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E2.49 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of ramen
- 55% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
ramen - minerals per 100g
- Potassium177 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium1727 mg
- Iron3.93 mg
Interesting charts - compare ramen with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how ramen looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Heinz ketchup have?
- Calories in a half of chicken leg
- Calories in whole chicken leg
- Calories for one, two or more chicken legs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in toast?
- How much fat in rye bread?
- How much protein in gammon ham?
- What is weight of dinner roll?
- Black rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Sheep's milk calories per serving size