Ham Salad Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ham salad sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in ham salad sandwich?
For example, medium size ham salad sandwich (193 g) has about 427 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size ham salad sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 22 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 61 minutes, swim for about 50 minutes or run for 43 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ham salad sandwich on charts.
Ham salad sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ham salad sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size ham salad sandwich (193 g) have 427 calories. It is easy to count that two ham salad sandwiches have about 854 calories and three ham salad sandwiches have about 1281 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ham salad sandwiches.
- Medium size ham salad sandwich (193 g)427 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ham salad sandwiches63 kcal
- Half of medium size ham salad sandwich213.5 kcal
- Small size ham salad sandwich (154g)341.6 kcal
- Big size ham salad sandwich (251g)555.1 kcal
- Two medium size ham salad sandwiches854 kcal
- Three medium size ham salad sandwiches1281 kcal
- Four medium size ham salad sandwiches1708 kcal
- Five medium size ham salad sandwiches2135 kcal
Protein in ham salad sandwich
Ham salad sandwiches have 11.47 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size ham salad sandwich (193 g) you can see that you will get about 22.1 g of protein.
Carbs in ham salad sandwiches
Ham salad sandwiches have 20.01 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size ham salad sandwich (193 g) has about 38.6 g of carbs.
Fat in ham salad sandwiches
Ham salad sandwiches have 10.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size ham salad sandwich (193 g) has about 19.8 g of fat.
medium size ham salad sandwich (193 g) has:427kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ham salad sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.413 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.185 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.783 mg
- Vitaminium B60.2 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.073 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.53 mg
- Vitaminium K0.02 mg
Energy content of ham salad sandwich
- 37% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
ham salad sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium205 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium65 mg
- Sodium729 mg
- Iron1.77 mg
Does ham salad sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Ham salad sandwich have one of the hight number of calories within Sandwiches. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, ham salad sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If ham salad sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare ham salad sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how ham salad sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hamburger patty have?
- Calories in a half of fried sausage
- Calories in whole fried sausage
- Calories for one, two or more fried sausages
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grilled cod?
- How much fat in cooked yam?
- How much protein in frozen blueberry?
- What is weight of tapioca?
- Olives calories per ounce (oz)
- Pancake syrup calories per serving size