Skirt Steak vs Filet Mignon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Skirt steak
At first glance, you can see that in skirt steak is more calories than in filet mignon.
Skirt steak has 220 kcal per 100g and filet mignon 196 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 12%.
In skirt steak and in filet mignon most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare skirt steak with filet mignon in details.
Fact 2: Skirt steak And Filet mignon Nutrition Difference
Filet mignon vs Skirt steak: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Skirt steak||Filet mignon|
|Fat||12.05 g||15.18 g|
|Protein||26.13 g||15.18 g|
|Iron||2.77 mg||2.41 mg|
|Sodium||75 mg||393 mg|
More protein in skirt steak
It is aslo easy to see see that in skirt steak is more protein than in filet mignon.
There is 15.18g per 100g of filet mignon and 26.13g per 100g of skirt steak so using simple math we can see that difference is about 72%.
Less fat in skirt steak
In skirt steak is less fats than in filet mignon.
The tables above show us that there is 15.18g/100g of fats in filet mignon and 12.05g/100g in skirt steak. In this case difference is about 26%.
- Fat12.05 g
- Protein26.13 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 49% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Compares of skirt steak
- Skirt Steak vs Ribeye Steak
- Skirt Steak vs Sirloin Steak
- Skirt Steak vs Brisket
- Skirt Steak vs Flank Steak
- Skirt Steak vs Filet Mignon
- see all compares of skirt steak
Compares of filet mignon
- see all compares of filet mignon
- Calories from Skirt steak
- Calories of Lemonade
- Calories in Dum Dum Pop
- Kimchi calories per 100g
- Spinach wrap carbs per 100g
- Chicken caesar salad protein per 100g
- Ham sandwich fat per 100g
- How many calories does granola have?
- Calories in a half of sirloin steak
- Calories in whole sirloin steak
- Calories for one, two or more sirloin steak
- How much protein in pulled pork in sauce?