Alcohol: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Alcohol: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
Also known as (other names): (gin, rum, vodka, whisky), 40% alcohol
How many calories in alcohol?
For example, glass full of alcohol (220 g) has about 484 calories.
It is about 20% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of alcohol is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 25 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 69 minutes, swim for about 57 minutes or run for 49 minutes.
Alcohol: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in glass, cup, small glass, bottle 0,5 or bottle 0,7 of alcohol?
As I wrote before 100g has 220 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, cup, small glass, bottle 0,5 or bottle 0,7 of alcohol.
- Glass full of alcohol (220g)484 kcal
- Cup (100ml) of alcohol (100g)220 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of alcohol (40g)88 kcal
- Alcohol bottle 0,5 (500g)1100 kcal
- Alcohol bottle 0,7 (700g)1540 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of alcohol62 kcal
- 10g of alcohol22 kcal
- 20g of alcohol44 kcal
- 50g of alcohol110 kcal
- 100g of alcohol220 kcal
Protein in alcohol
0g of protein - alcohol has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in alcohol
0 g of carbs - alcohol has no carbohydrates.
Fat in alcohol
0 g of fat - alcohol has no fat.
glass full of alcohol (220 g) has:484kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
alcohol - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of alcohol
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
alcohol - minerals per 100g
Does alcohol make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in alcohol is one of the highest from all products in alcohol category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, alcohol seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If alcohol contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does reuben sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of chicken patty
- Calories in whole chicken patty
- Calories for one, two or more chicken patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brandy and cola?
- How much fat in Quaker Oatmeal?
- How much protein in Prime rib?
- What is weight of mixed nuts?
- Macaroni with cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Eggplant parmesan casserole calories per serving size