Whipped Cream: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Whipped cream: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
Also known as (other names): Whip cream
How many calories in whipped cream?
To illustrate, standard serving size of whipped cream (58 g) has about 199 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of whipped cream is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of whipped cream on charts.
Whipped cream: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||8.49 g||~ 2.4 g|
|Fat||33.94 g||~ 9.6 g|
|Protein||2.67 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||54.4 g||~ 15.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of whipped cream?
As I wrote before 100g has 343 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of whipped cream.
- Standard serving size of whipped cream (58 g)199 kcal
- Cup of whipped cream (138g)473 kcal
- Half cup of whipped cream (69g)237 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whipped cream97 kcal
- 10g of whipped cream34 kcal
- 20g of whipped cream69 kcal
- 50g of whipped cream172 kcal
- 100g of whipped cream343 kcal
Protein in whipped cream
Whipped cream has 2.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of whipped cream (58 g) you can see that you will get about 1.5 g of protein.
Carbs in whipped cream
Whipped cream has 8.49 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of whipped cream (58 g) has about 4.9 g of carbs.
Fat in whipped cream
Whipped cream has 33.94 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of whipped cream (58 g) has about 19.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of whipped cream (58 g) has:199kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
whipped cream - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.019 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.178 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B60.033 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.86 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of whipped cream
- 10% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 87% FAT
whipped cream - minerals per 100g
- Potassium89 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium62 mg
- Sodium26 mg
- Iron0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare whipped cream with other whipped cream
When you look at charts below you will see how whipped cream looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does boiled beef have?
- Calories in handful of green peas
- Calories in bunch of green peas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bread pudding?
- How much fat in pancake with fruit?
- How much protein in hamburger?
- What is weight of oatmeal?
- Hamburger McDonalds calories per ounce (oz)
- Cuban bread calories per serving size