Cheetos Corn Snacks: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cheetos corn snacks: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful, small package and more
How many calories in Cheetos corn snacks?
For example, standard serving size of Cheetos corn snacks (1 oz) have about 157 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Cheetos corn snacks is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Cheetos corn snack on charts.
Cheetos corn snacks: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||53.53 g||~ 15.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||36.01 g||~ 10.2 g|
|Protein||5.85 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Water||1.57 g||~ 0.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, small package , medium package or large package of Cheetos corn snacks?
As I wrote before 100g have 560 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, small package , medium package or large package of Cheetos corn snacks.
- Standard serving size of Cheetos corn snacks (1 oz)157 kcal
- Handful of Cheetos corn snacks (10g)56 kcal
- Cheetos corn snacks small package (28g)157 kcal
- Cheetos corn snacks medium package (100g)560 kcal
- Cheetos corn snacks large package (198g)1109 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Cheetos corn snacks159 kcal
- 10g of Cheetos corn snacks56 kcal
- 20g of Cheetos corn snacks112 kcal
- 50g of Cheetos corn snacks280 kcal
- 100g of Cheetos corn snacks560 kcal
Protein in Cheetos corn snacks
Cheetos corn snacks have 5.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Cheetos corn snacks (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Cheetos corn snacks
Cheetos corn snacks have 53.53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Cheetos corn snacks (1 oz) has about 15 g of carbs.
Fat in Cheetos corn snacks
Cheetos corn snacks have 36.01 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Cheetos corn snacks (1 oz) has about 10.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of Cheetos corn snacks (1 oz) has:157kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Cheetos corn snacks - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.16 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.159 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.706 mg
- Vitaminium B60.079 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.089 mcg
- Vitaminium E4.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of Cheetos corn snacks
- 38% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
Cheetos corn snacks - minerals per 100g
- Potassium182 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium56 mg
- Sodium942 mg
- Iron2.53 mg
Interesting charts - compare Cheetos corn snacks with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how Cheetos corn snacks look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does taco with beans have?
- Calories in a half of refried beans
- Calories in whole refried beans
- Calories for one, two or more refried beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Chicken McNuggets?
- How much fat in oat flour?
- How much protein in clementine?
- What is weight of cooked cabbage?
- Fried calamari calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled corn calories per serving size