Sausage Patty: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in sausage patty?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of sausage patty (220 g) has about 634 calories.
It is about 26% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 634 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from sausage patty is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 12 apples
- 8 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 33 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about sausage patty nutrition.
See all nutrition data of sausage patty on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Sausage Patty (220 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of sausage patty (220 g)|
|Carbs Total||0.93 g||0.26 g||2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||24.8 g||7.03 g||54.6 g|
|Protein||15.39 g||4.36 g||33.9 g|
|Water||56.59 g||16.04 g||124.5 g|
sausage patty - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A92 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.223 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.147 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.418 mg
- Vit B60.174 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vit E0.99 mg
Energy content of sausage patty
- 1% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 77% FAT
sausage patty - minerals per 100g
- Potassium307 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium739 mg
- Iron1.02 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sausage patties?
As I wrote before standard serving size of sausage patty (220 g) have 634 calories. It is easy to count that two sausage patties have about 1268 calories and three sausage patties have about 1902 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sausage patties.
- Standard serving size of sausage patty (220 g)634 kcal
- Sausage patty 1 patty (67g)193 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sausage patties82 kcal
- Half of medium size sausage patty317 kcal
- Small size sausage patty (176g)507.2 kcal
- Big size sausage patty (286g)824.2 kcal
- Two medium size sausage patties1268 kcal
- Three medium size sausage patties1902 kcal
- Four medium size sausage patties2536 kcal
- Five medium size sausage patties3170 kcal
Protein in sausage patty
Sausage patties have 15.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of sausage patty (220 g) you can see that you will get about 33.9 g of protein.
Carbs in sausage patties
Sausage patties have 0.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of sausage patty (220 g) has about 2 g of carbs.
Fat in sausage patties
Sausage patties have 24.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of sausage patty (220 g) has about 54.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of sausage patty (220 g) has:634kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare sausage patty with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how sausage patty looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does red potato have?
- Calories in a half of canned beans
- Calories in whole canned beans
- Calories for one, two or more canned beans
- Calories in handful of canned beans
- Calories in tablespoon of canned beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cheese bread?
- How much fat in pretzel?
- How much protein in cooked pasta?
- What is weight of carrot cake?
- Neufchatel calories per ounce (oz)
- White cheese calories per serving size