Black Bean Burger: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Black bean burger: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one black bean burger and more
How many calories in black bean burger?
Case in point, medium size black bean burger (284 g) has about 559 calories.
It is about 23% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size black bean burger is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 10.5 apples
- 7 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5.5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4.5 glasses of milk
- 29 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 80 minutes, swim for about 66 minutes or run for 56 minutes.
See all nutrition data of black bean burger on charts.
Black bean burger: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||21.13 g||~ 6 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.2 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Fat||9.86 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Protein||8.45 g||~ 2.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 black bean burgers?
As I wrote before medium size black bean burger (284 g) have 559 calories. It is easy to count that two black bean burgers have about 1118 calories and three black bean burgers have about 1677 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five black bean burgers.
- Medium size black bean burger (284 g)559 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black bean burgers56 kcal
- Half of medium size black bean burger279.5 kcal
- Small size black bean burger (227g)447.2 kcal
- Big size black bean burger (369g)726.7 kcal
- Two medium size black bean burgers1118 kcal
- Three medium size black bean burgers1677 kcal
- Four medium size black bean burgers2236 kcal
- Five medium size black bean burgers2795 kcal
Protein in black bean burger
Black bean burgers have 8.45 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size black bean burger (284 g) you can see that you will get about 24 g of protein.
Carbs in black bean burgers
Black bean burgers have 21.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size black bean burger (284 g) has about 60 g of carbs.
Fat in black bean burgers
Black bean burgers have 9.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size black bean burger (284 g) has about 28 g of fat.
medium size black bean burger (284 g) has:559kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
black bean burger - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of black bean burger
- 41% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
black bean burger - minerals per 100g
- Potassium254 mg
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium451 mg
- Iron1.69 mg
Interesting charts - compare black bean burger with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how black bean burger looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Macchiato coffee have?
- Calories in a half of pulled pork
- Calories in whole pulled pork
- Calories for one, two or more pulled pork
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tuna salad with egg?
- How much fat in Miso soup?
- How much protein in 1% milk?
- What is weight of mushrooms?
- Cooked ham calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried haddock calories per serving size