Popcorn Cake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in popcorn cake?
100g of popcorn cake has about 384 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, 1 piece | cup | half cup
To illustrate, standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g) has about 192 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 192 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from popcorn cake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about popcorn cake nutrition.
See all nutrition data of popcorn cake on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Popcorn Cake (50 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g)|
|Carbs Total||80.1 g||22.71 g||40.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||0.82 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||3.1 g||0.88 g||1.6 g|
|Protein||9.7 g||2.75 g||4.9 g|
|Water||5 g||1.42 g||2.5 g|
popcorn cake - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.075 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.178 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.006 mg
- Vit B60.181 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vit E0.29 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of popcorn cake
- 83% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
popcorn cake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium327 mg
- Magnessium159 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium288 mg
- Iron1.87 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 popcorn cakes?
As I wrote before standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g) has 192 calories. It is easy to count that two popcorn cakes have about 384 calories and three popcorn cakes have about 576 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five popcorn cakes.
- Standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g)192 kcal
- Popcorn cake 1 piece (11g)42 kcal
- Cup of popcorn cake (23g)88 kcal
- Half cup of popcorn cake (11.5g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of popcorn cake109 kcal
- Half of medium size popcorn cake96 kcal
- Small size popcorn cake (40g)153.6 kcal
- Big size popcorn cake (65g)249.6 kcal
- Two medium size popcorn cakes384 kcal
- Three medium size popcorn cakes576 kcal
- Four medium size popcorn cakes768 kcal
- Five medium size popcorn cakes960 kcal
Protein in popcorn cake
Popcorn cake has 9.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g) you can see that you will get about 4.9 g of protein.
Carbs in popcorn cake
Popcorn cake has 80.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g) has about 40.1 g of carbs.
Fat in popcorn cake
Popcorn cake has 3.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g) has about 1.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g) has:192kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare popcorn cake with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how popcorn cake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Seven and Seven have?
- Calories in a half of lentil soup
- Calories in whole lentil soup
- Calories for one, two or more lentil soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in oats?
- How much fat in vegetarian lasagna?
- How much protein in dark rye flour?
- What is weight of pickle?
- Banana whip calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried soft shell crab calories per serving size