Popcorn Cake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Popcorn cake: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece , cup and more
How many calories in popcorn cake?
To illustrate, standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g) has about 192 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of popcorn cake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of popcorn cake on charts.
Popcorn cake: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||80.1 g||~ 22.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.9 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||3.1 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Protein||9.7 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Water||5 g||~ 1.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of popcorn cakes?
As I wrote before 100g has 384 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of popcorn cake.
- Standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g)192 kcal
- Popcorn cake 1 piece (11g)42 kcal
- Cup of popcorn cake (23g)88 kcal
- Half cup of popcorn cake (11.5g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of popcorn cake109 kcal
- 10g of popcorn cake38 kcal
- 20g of popcorn cake77 kcal
- 50g of popcorn cake192 kcal
- 100g of popcorn cake384 kcal
Protein in popcorn cake
Popcorn cake has 9.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g) you can see that you will get about 4.9 g of protein.
Carbs in popcorn cake
Popcorn cake has 80.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g) has about 40.1 g of carbs.
Fat in popcorn cake
Popcorn cake has 3.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g) has about 1.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of popcorn cake (50 g) has:192kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
popcorn cake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.178 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.006 mg
- Vitaminium B60.181 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.29 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of popcorn cake
- 83% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
popcorn cake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium327 mg
- Magnessium159 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium288 mg
- Iron1.87 mg
Interesting charts - compare popcorn cake with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how popcorn cake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Seven and Seven have?
- Calories in a half of lentil soup
- Calories in whole lentil soup
- Calories for one, two or more lentil soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in oats?
- How much fat in vegetarian lasagna?
- How much protein in dark rye flour?
- What is weight of McDouble McDonald?
- Fried mushrooms calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried chicken legs calories per serving size