Pretzel: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pretzel: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in pretzel?
For instance, medium size pretzel (30 g) has about 115 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size pretzel is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pretzel on charts.
Pretzel: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pretzels?
As I wrote before medium size pretzel (30 g) have 115 calories. It is easy to count that two pretzels have about 230 calories and three pretzels have about 345 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pretzels.
- Medium size pretzel (30 g)115 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pretzels109 kcal
- Half of medium size pretzel57.5 kcal
- Small size pretzel (24g)92 kcal
- Big size pretzel (39g)149.5 kcal
- Two medium size pretzels230 kcal
- Three medium size pretzels345 kcal
- Four medium size pretzels460 kcal
- Five medium size pretzels575 kcal
Protein in pretzel
Pretzels have 10.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pretzel (30 g) you can see that you will get about 3 g of protein.
Carbs in pretzels
Pretzels have 80.39 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pretzel (30 g) has about 24.1 g of carbs.
Fat in pretzels
Pretzels have 2.93 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pretzel (30 g) has about 0.9 g of fat.
medium size pretzel (30 g) has:115kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pretzel - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.424 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.332 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.27 mg
- Vitaminium B60.074 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.166 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.47 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of pretzel
- 83% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
pretzel - minerals per 100g
- Potassium223 mg
- Phosphorus2.8 mg
- Magnessium29 mg
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium1240 mg
- Iron4.58 mg
- Zink2.8 mg
Does pretzel cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in pretzel is one of the highest from all products in bread category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific bread, pretzel seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other bread.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If pretzels contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare pretzel with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how pretzel looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pig in a blanket have?
- Calories in a half of ketchup packet
- Calories in whole ketchup packet
- Calories for one, two or more ketchup packets
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Jelly Bean?
- How much fat in peanut butter toast?
- How much protein in Key Lime pie?
- What is weight of chocolate chips?
- Sriracha sauce calories per ounce (oz)
- Honey bun calories per serving size