Rice Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in rice chips?
100g of rice chips have about 384 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one rice chips | cup | half cup
For instance, medium size rice chips (10 g) have about 38 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 38 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from rice chips is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 2 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about rice chips nutrition.
See all nutrition data of single rice chip on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Rice Chips (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size rice chips (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||81.5 g||23.11 g||8.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.2 g||1.19 g||0.4 g|
|Fat||2.8 g||0.79 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||2.32 g||0.8 g|
|Water||5.8 g||1.64 g||0.6 g|
rice chips - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.061 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.165 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)7.806 mg
- Vit B60.15 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.021 mcg
- Vit E6.54 mg
- Vit K0.007 mg
Energy content of rice chips
- 85% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
rice chips - minerals per 100g
- Potassium290 mg
- Magnessium131 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium326 mg
- Iron1.49 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rice chips?
As I wrote before medium size rice chips (10 g) have 38 calories. It is easy to count that two rice chips have about 76 calories and three rice chips have about 114 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rice chips.
- Medium size rice chips (10 g)38 kcal
- Cup of rice chips (30g)115 kcal
- Half cup of rice chips (15g)58 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rice chips109 kcal
- Half of medium size rice chips19 kcal
- Small size rice chips (8g)30.4 kcal
- Big size rice chips (13g)49.4 kcal
- Two medium size rice chips76 kcal
- Three medium size rice chips114 kcal
- Four medium size rice chips152 kcal
- Five medium size rice chips190 kcal
Protein in rice chips
Rice chips have 8.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rice chips (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in rice chips
Rice chips have 81.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rice chips (10 g) has about 8.2 g of carbs.
Fat in rice chips
Rice chips have 2.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rice chips (10 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size rice chips (10 g) has:38kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare rice chips with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how rice chips look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do blackcurrants have?
- Calories in a half of melon
- Calories in whole melon
- Calories for one, two or more melons
- Calories in slice of melon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cherimoya?
- How much fat in cherries?
- How much protein in Cranberries?
- What is weight of dates?
- Durian calories per ounce (oz)
- Black lilac calories per serving size