Rice Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rice chips: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one rice chips, cup and more
How many calories in rice chips?
For instance, medium size rice chips (10 g) have about 38 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rice chips is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of single rice chip on charts.
Rice chips: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||81.5 g||~ 23.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.2 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Fat||2.8 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Protein||8.2 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Water||5.8 g||~ 1.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rice chips?
As I wrote before medium size rice chips (10 g) have 38 calories. It is easy to count that two rice chips have about 76 calories and three rice chips have about 114 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rice chips.
- Medium size rice chips (10 g)38 kcal
- Cup of rice chips (30g)115 kcal
- Half cup of rice chips (15g)58 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rice chips109 kcal
- Half of medium size rice chips19 kcal
- Small size rice chips (8g)30.4 kcal
- Big size rice chips (13g)49.4 kcal
- Two medium size rice chips76 kcal
- Three medium size rice chips114 kcal
- Four medium size rice chips152 kcal
- Five medium size rice chips190 kcal
Protein in rice chips
Rice chips have 8.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rice chips (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in rice chips
Rice chips have 81.5 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rice chips (10 g) has about 8.2 g of carbs.
Fat in rice chips
Rice chips have 2.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rice chips (10 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size rice chips (10 g) has:38kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rice chips - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.061 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.165 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.806 mg
- Vitaminium B60.15 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.021 mcg
- Vitaminium E6.54 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of rice chips
- 85% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
rice chips - minerals per 100g
- Potassium290 mg
- Magnessium131 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium326 mg
- Iron1.49 mg
Interesting charts - compare rice chips with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how rice chips look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does goose meat have?
- Calories in a half of cod fillet
- Calories in whole cod fillet
- Calories for one, two or more cod fillet
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cranberry juice?
- How much fat in instant coffee?
- How much protein in oxtail?
- What is weight of calamari?
- Jumbo egg calories per ounce (oz)
- Cheese enchilada calories per serving size