Iced Latte Coffee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Iced Latte coffee: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in iced latte coffee?
In particular, standard serving size of iced latte coffee (308 g) has about 83 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of iced latte coffee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of iced latte coffee on charts.
Iced Latte coffee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.76 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||1.05 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||1.72 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||94.04 g||~ 26.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of iced latte coffee?
As I wrote before 100g has 27 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of iced latte coffee.
- Standard serving size of iced latte coffee (308 g)83 kcal
- Glass full of iced latte coffee (220g)59 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of iced latte coffee8 kcal
- 10g of iced latte coffee3 kcal
- 20g of iced latte coffee5 kcal
- 50g of iced latte coffee14 kcal
- 100g of iced latte coffee27 kcal
Protein in iced latte coffee
Iced latte coffee has 1.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of iced latte coffee (308 g) you can see that you will get about 5.3 g of protein.
Carbs in iced latte coffee
Iced latte coffee has 2.76 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of iced latte coffee (308 g) has about 8.5 g of carbs.
Fat in iced latte coffee
Iced latte coffee has 1.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of iced latte coffee (308 g) has about 3.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of iced latte coffee (308 g) has:83kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
iced latte coffee - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.126 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.954 mg
- Vitaminium B60.02 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
Energy content of iced latte coffee
- 40% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
iced latte coffee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium92 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium63 mg
- Sodium28 mg
- Iron0.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare iced latte coffee with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how iced latte coffee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried shrimp have?
- Calories in a half of Frozen Tater Tots
- Calories in whole Frozen Tater Tots
- Calories for one, two or more Frozen Tater Tots
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Oreo cookie?
- How much fat in cherry tomato?
- How much protein in cheese danish?
- What is weight of cooked black beans?
- Ciabatta roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Hamburger McDonalds calories per serving size