Cuban Coffee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cuban coffee: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in cuban coffee?
In particular, standard serving size of cuban coffee (225 g) has about 74 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cuban coffee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 11 minutes, swim for about 9 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cuban coffee on charts.
Cuban coffee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.86 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Fat||0.17 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.11 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||91.64 g||~ 26 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of cuban coffee?
As I wrote before 100g has 33 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of cuban coffee.
- Standard serving size of cuban coffee (225 g)74 kcal
- Glass full of cuban coffee (220g)73 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cuban coffee9 kcal
- 10g of cuban coffee3 kcal
- 20g of cuban coffee7 kcal
- 50g of cuban coffee17 kcal
- 100g of cuban coffee33 kcal
Protein in cuban coffee
Cuban coffee has 0.11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cuban coffee (225 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cuban coffee
Cuban coffee has 7.86 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cuban coffee (225 g) has about 17.7 g of carbs.
Fat in cuban coffee
Cuban coffee has 0.17 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cuban coffee (225 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of cuban coffee (225 g) has:74kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cuban coffee - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.167 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.879 mg
- Vitaminium B60.002 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of cuban coffee
- 94% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
cuban coffee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium108 mg
- Magnessium75 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium13 mg
- Iron0.12 mg
Interesting charts - compare cuban coffee with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how cuban coffee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried flounder have?
- Calories in handful of frozen pineapple chunks
- Calories in tablespoon of frozen pineapple chunks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Heinz ketchup?
- How much fat in beef patty?
- How much protein in chicken leg?
- What is weight of toast?
- Rye bread calories per ounce (oz)
- Chokeberry calories per serving size