Grilled Tilapia: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled tilapia: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grilled tilapia, 1 medium fillet and more
How many calories in grilled tilapia?
To illustrate, medium size grilled tilapia (170 g) has about 247 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grilled tilapia is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 35 minutes, swim for about 29 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled tilapia on charts.
Grilled tilapia: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grilled tilapia?
As I wrote before medium size grilled tilapia (170 g) has 247 calories. It is easy to count that two grilled tilapia have about 494 calories and three grilled tilapia have about 741 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grilled tilapia.
- Medium size grilled tilapia (170 g)247 kcal
- Grilled tilapia 1 medium fillet (170g)247 kcal
- Grilled tilapia 1 medium steak (170g)247 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled tilapia41 kcal
- Half of medium size grilled tilapia123.5 kcal
- Small size grilled tilapia (136g)197.6 kcal
- Big size grilled tilapia (221g)321.1 kcal
- Two medium size grilled tilapia494 kcal
- Three medium size grilled tilapia741 kcal
- Four medium size grilled tilapia988 kcal
- Five medium size grilled tilapia1235 kcal
Protein in grilled tilapia
Grilled tilapia has 24.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grilled tilapia (170 g) you can see that you will get about 41.8 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled tilapia
Grilled tilapia has 0.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size grilled tilapia (170 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in grilled tilapia
Grilled tilapia has 5.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grilled tilapia (170 g) has about 8.8 g of fat.
medium size grilled tilapia (170 g) has:247kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled tilapia - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.046 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.075 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.533 mg
- Vitaminium B60.179 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.027 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.58 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of grilled tilapia
- 0% CARBS
- 68% PROTEIN
- 32% FAT
grilled tilapia - minerals per 100g
- Potassium371 mg
- Magnessium33 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium401 mg
- Iron0.69 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled tilapia with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled tilapia looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does waffle have?
- Calories in tablespoon of mayonnaise
- Calories in teaspoon of mayonnaise
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork sausage?
- How much fat in coconut milk?
- How much protein in squid?
- What is weight of agave syrup?
- Zebra cakes calories per ounce (oz)
- Cucumber sushi roll calories per serving size