Grilled Chicken Fillet: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled chicken fillet: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grilled chicken fillet and more
How many calories in grilled chicken fillet?
For instance, medium size grilled chicken fillet (192 g) has about 278 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grilled chicken fillet is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 40 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled chicken fillet on charts.
Grilled chicken fillet: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grilled chicken fillet?
As I wrote before medium size grilled chicken fillet (192 g) has 278 calories. It is easy to count that two grilled chicken fillet have about 556 calories and three grilled chicken fillet have about 834 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grilled chicken fillet.
- Medium size grilled chicken fillet (192 g)278 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled chicken fillet41 kcal
- Half of medium size grilled chicken fillet139 kcal
- Small size grilled chicken fillet (154g)222.4 kcal
- Big size grilled chicken fillet (250g)361.4 kcal
- Two medium size grilled chicken fillet556 kcal
- Three medium size grilled chicken fillet834 kcal
- Four medium size grilled chicken fillet1112 kcal
- Five medium size grilled chicken fillet1390 kcal
Protein in grilled chicken fillet
Grilled chicken fillet has 22.24 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grilled chicken fillet (192 g) you can see that you will get about 42.7 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled chicken fillet
Grilled chicken fillet has 2.37 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size grilled chicken fillet (192 g) has about 4.6 g of carbs.
Fat in grilled chicken fillet
Grilled chicken fillet has 5.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grilled chicken fillet (192 g) has about 10 g of fat.
medium size grilled chicken fillet (192 g) has:278kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled chicken fillet - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.164 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.354 mg
- Vitaminium B60.202 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.78 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of grilled chicken fillet
- 7% CARBS
- 61% PROTEIN
- 32% FAT
grilled chicken fillet - minerals per 100g
- Potassium241 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium438 mg
- Iron0.37 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled chicken fillet with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled chicken fillet looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does scrambled egg have?
- Calories in a half of egg yolk
- Calories in whole egg yolk
- Calories for one, two or more egg yolk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in natural yogurt?
- How much fat in pastrami?
- How much protein in tomato juice?
- What is weight of tuna?
- Belriso calories per ounce (oz)
- Bosc pear calories per serving size