Philadelphia Sushi Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Philadelphia sushi roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece , whole roll and more
How many calories in philadelphia sushi roll?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of philadelphia sushi roll (280 g) has about 403 calories.
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of philadelphia sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 57 minutes, swim for about 48 minutes or run for 41 minutes.
See all nutrition data of philadelphia sushi roll on charts.
Philadelphia sushi roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||17.12 g||~ 4.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||5.41 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Protein||6.31 g||~ 1.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece or whole roll of philadelphia sushi roll?
As I wrote before 100g has 144 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece or whole roll of philadelphia sushi roll.
- Standard serving size of philadelphia sushi roll (280 g)403 kcal
- Philadelphia sushi roll 1 piece (35g)50 kcal
- Philadelphia sushi roll whole roll (280g)403 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of philadelphia sushi roll41 kcal
- 10g of philadelphia sushi roll14 kcal
- 20g of philadelphia sushi roll29 kcal
- 50g of philadelphia sushi roll72 kcal
- 100g of philadelphia sushi roll144 kcal
Protein in philadelphia sushi roll
Philadelphia sushi roll has 6.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of philadelphia sushi roll (280 g) you can see that you will get about 17.7 g of protein.
Carbs in philadelphia sushi roll
Philadelphia sushi roll has 17.12 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of philadelphia sushi roll (280 g) has about 47.9 g of carbs.
Fat in philadelphia sushi roll
Philadelphia sushi roll has 5.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of philadelphia sushi roll (280 g) has about 15.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of philadelphia sushi roll (280 g) has:403kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
philadelphia sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A270 IU
- Vitaminium C2.2 mg
Energy content of philadelphia sushi roll
- 48% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 34% FAT
philadelphia sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium126 mg
- Iron0.32 mg
Interesting charts - compare philadelphia sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how philadelphia sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ice coffee have?
- Calories in a half of heavy whipping cream
- Calories in whole heavy whipping cream
- Calories for one, two or more heavy whipping cream
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ranch dressing?
- How much fat in scallops?
- How much protein in green apple?
- What is weight of Burger King Whopper?
- Cooked pasta calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled tilapia calories per serving size