Turkey Bacon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Turkey bacon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in turkey bacon?
For instance, standard serving size of turkey bacon (1 oz) has about 103 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of turkey bacon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of turkey bacon on charts.
Turkey bacon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.24 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Fat||25.87 g||~ 7.3 g|
|Protein||29.5 g||~ 8.4 g|
|Water||34.46 g||~ 9.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or slice of turkey bacon?
As I wrote before 100g has 368 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or slice of turkey bacon.
- Standard serving size of turkey bacon (1 oz)103 kcal
- Slice of turkey bacon (14g)52 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkey bacon104 kcal
- 10g of turkey bacon37 kcal
- 20g of turkey bacon74 kcal
- 50g of turkey bacon184 kcal
- 100g of turkey bacon368 kcal
Protein in turkey bacon
Turkey bacon has 29.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of turkey bacon (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 8.3 g of protein.
Carbs in turkey bacon
Turkey bacon has 4.24 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of turkey bacon (1 oz) has about 1.2 g of carbs.
Fat in turkey bacon
Turkey bacon has 25.87 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of turkey bacon (1 oz) has about 7.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of turkey bacon (1 oz) has:103kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
turkey bacon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.049 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.398 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.102 mg
- Vitaminium B60.374 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.14 mg
Energy content of turkey bacon
- 5% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 63% FAT
turkey bacon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium666 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium163 mg
- Sodium2021 mg
- Iron2.63 mg
Interesting charts - compare turkey bacon with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how turkey bacon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do green beans have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate chip pancake
- Calories in whole chocolate chip pancake
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate chip pancakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turkey ham?
- How much fat in cheeseburger?
- How much protein in waffle?
- What is weight of Date syrup?
- Butter calories per ounce (oz)
- Blood sausage calories per serving size