Black Bean Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Black bean salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in black bean salad?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of black bean salad (246 g) has about 268 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of black bean salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 38 minutes, swim for about 32 minutes or run for 27 minutes.
See all nutrition data of black bean salad on charts.
Black bean salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, half cup or bowl of black bean salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 109 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, half cup or bowl of black bean salad.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of black bean salad (246 g)268 kcal
- Half cup of black bean salad (123g)134 kcal
- Black bean salad bowl (510g)556 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black bean salad31 kcal
- 10g of black bean salad11 kcal
- 20g of black bean salad22 kcal
- 50g of black bean salad55 kcal
- 100g of black bean salad109 kcal
Protein in black bean salad
Black bean salad has 3.92 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of black bean salad (246 g) you can see that you will get about 9.6 g of protein.
Carbs in black bean salad
Black bean salad has 15.65 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of black bean salad (246 g) has about 38.5 g of carbs.
Fat in black bean salad
Black bean salad has 3.88 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of black bean salad (246 g) has about 9.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of black bean salad (246 g) has:268kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
black bean salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.109 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.043 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.509 mg
- Vitaminium B60.073 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.044 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.8 mg
- Vitaminium K0.012 mg
Energy content of black bean salad
- 55% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
black bean salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium260 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium202 mg
- Iron1.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare black bean salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how black bean salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Papa Johns Pizza have?
- Calories in a half of Honey Nut Cheerios
- Calories in whole Honey Nut Cheerios
- Calories for one, two or more Honey Nut Cheerios
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lentil soup?
- How much fat in oats?
- How much protein in vegetarian lasagna?
- What is weight of dark rye flour?
- Pickles calories per ounce (oz)
- Banana whip calories per serving size