Frozen Peas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen peas: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in frozen peas?
In particular, handful of frozen peas (34 g) has about 37 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful frozen peas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen pea on charts.
Frozen peas: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of frozen peas?
As I wrote before 100g have 108 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of frozen peas.
- Handful of frozen peas (34g)37 kcal
- Tablespoon of frozen peas (12g)13 kcal
- Teaspoon of frozen peas (4g)4 kcal
- Cup of frozen peas (134g)145 kcal
- Half cup of frozen peas (67g)72 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen peas31 kcal
- 10g of frozen peas11 kcal
- 20g of frozen peas22 kcal
- 50g of frozen peas54 kcal
- 100g of frozen peas108 kcal
Protein in frozen peas
Frozen peas have 4.57 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of frozen peas (34 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen peas
Frozen peas have 12.01 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of frozen peas (34 g) has about 4.1 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen peas
Frozen peas have 4.81 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of frozen peas (34 g) has about 1.6 g of fat.
handful of frozen peas (34 g) has:37kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen peas - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.189 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.137 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.006 mg
- Vitaminium B60.081 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.037 mcg
- Vitaminium C5.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.014 mg
Energy content of frozen peas
- 44% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
frozen peas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium130 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium65 mg
- Sodium250 mg
- Iron1 mg
Do frozen peas make you fat? Whether it is good to eat frozen peas on diet?
Very hight count of calories in frozen peas puts this product at the top of hight calorific Frozen. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Frozen, frozen peas seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Frozen.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If frozen peas contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare frozen peas with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen peas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chorizo have?
- Calories in a half of mackerel
- Calories in whole mackerel
- Calories for one, two or more mackerel
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in smoked cheese?
- How much fat in pepitas?
- How much protein in Biryani?
- What is weight of bacardi rum?
- Matcha calories per ounce (oz)
- Shredded cheddar cheese calories per serving size