Oyster Mushrooms vs Chanterelle Mushrooms: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Oyster mushrooms
At first glance, you can see that in oyster mushrooms is just a little more calories than in chanterelle mushrooms.
Oyster mushrooms has 33 kcal per 100g and chanterelle mushrooms 32 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3%.
In oyster mushroom and in chanterelle mushroom most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare oyster mushrooms with chanterelle mushrooms in details.
Oyster mushrooms And Chanterelle mushrooms Nutrition Difference
oyster mushrooms - 3% more than chanterelle mushrooms
chanterelle mushrooms - 13% more than oyster mushrooms
chanterelle mushrooms - 29% more than oyster mushrooms
- Dietary fiber:
chanterelle mushrooms - 65% more than oyster mushrooms
oyster mushrooms - 122% more than chanterelle mushrooms
chanterelle mushrooms - 1% more than oyster mushrooms
Chanterelle mushrooms vs Oyster mushrooms: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Oyster mushrooms||Chanterelle mushrooms|
|Carbohydrates||6.09 g||6.86 g|
|Fat||0.41 g||0.53 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||3.8 g|
|Protein||3.31 g||1.49 g|
|Water||89.18 g||89.85 g|
|Calcium||3 mg||15 mg|
|Iron||1.33 mg||3.47 mg|
|Magnessium||18 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||420 mg||506 mg|
|Sodium||18 mg||9 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.125 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.349 mg||0.215 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.956 mg||4.085 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.11 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.038 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in oyster mushrooms
It is aslo easy to see see that in oyster mushrooms is more protein than in chanterelle mushrooms.
There is 1.49g per 100g of chanterelle mushrooms and 3.31g per 100g of oyster mushrooms so using simple math we can see that difference is about 122%.
Less carbohydrates in oyster mushrooms
In oyster mushrooms is less carbohydrates than in chanterelle mushrooms.
There is 6.86g/100g of carbohydrates in chanterelle mushrooms and 6.09g/100g in oyster mushrooms so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 13%.
Less fat in oyster mushrooms
In oyster mushrooms is less fats than in chanterelle mushrooms.
The tables above show us that there is 0.53g/100g of fats in chanterelle mushrooms and 0.41g/100g in oyster mushrooms. In this case difference is about 29%.
- Carbohydrates6.09 g
- Fat0.41 g
- Dietary fiber2.3 g
- Protein3.31 g
- Water89.18 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | cup | half cup | 1 mushroom
- 59% CARBS.
- 32% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
- Carbohydrates6.86 g
- Fat0.53 g
- Dietary fiber3.8 g
- Protein1.49 g
- Water89.85 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | 1 mushroom | cup | half cup
- 72% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
Vitamins: chanterelle mushrooms vs oyster mushrooms
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
oyster mushrooms - 733% more than chanterelle mushrooms
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
oyster mushrooms - 62% more than chanterelle mushrooms
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
oyster mushrooms - 21% more than chanterelle mushrooms
- Vitaminium B6:
oyster mushrooms - 150% more than chanterelle mushrooms
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
oyster mushrooms - 1800% more than chanterelle mushrooms
Minerals: oyster mushrooms vs chanterelle mushrooms
chanterelle mushrooms - 400% more than oyster mushrooms
chanterelle mushrooms - 161% more than oyster mushrooms
oyster mushrooms - 38% more than chanterelle mushrooms
chanterelle mushrooms - 20% more than oyster mushrooms
oyster mushrooms - 100% more than chanterelle mushrooms
Compares of oyster mushroom
- Oyster Mushrooms vs Mushrooms
- Oyster Mushrooms vs Portabella Mushrooms
- Oyster Mushrooms vs Maitake Mushrooms
- Oyster Mushrooms vs Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Oyster Mushrooms vs Shiitake Mushrooms
- see all compares of oyster mushrooms
Compares of chanterelle mushroom
- Calories from Oyster mushrooms
- Calories of Egg salad sandwich
- Calories in Papa Johns Pizza
- Seven and Seven calories per 100g
- Honey Nut Cheerios carbs per 100g
- Lentil soup protein per 100g
- Oats fat per 100g
- How many calories does vegetarian lasagna have?
- Calories in a half of pickle
- Calories in whole pickle
- Calories for one, two or more pickles
- How much protein in banana whip?
- Oyster Mushrooms vs Shiitake Mushrooms nutrition
- Maitake Mushrooms vs Shiitake Mushrooms calories
- Shiitake Mushrooms vs White Mushrooms protein
- White Onion vs Green Onions sugar
- Green Onions vs Cilantro vitamins
- Yellow Bell Pepper vs Sweet Pepper dietary fiber
- Garbanzo Beans vs Black Eyed Peas vitaminium C
- Kidney Beans vs Black Eyed Peas magnessium
- Kidney Beans vs Red Lentils potassium
Healthy diet and healthy lifestyle promoter