Goat Cheese (Soft) vs Halloumi Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Goat cheese
At first glance, you can see that in goat cheese is less calories than in halloumi.
Goat cheese has 264 kcal per 100g and halloumi 321 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 22%.
In goat cheese" and in halloumi most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare goat cheese with halloumi in details.
Goat cheese And Halloumi Nutrition Difference
Halloumi vs Goat cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Goat cheese (soft)||Halloumi cheese|
|Fat||21.08 g||28.57 g|
|Protein||18.52 g||21.43 g|
|Calcium||140 mg||714 mg|
|Sodium||459 mg||2214 mg|
Less protein in goat cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in goat cheese is less protein than in halloumi.
There is 21.43g per 100g of halloumi and 18.52g per 100g of goat cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 16%.
Less fat in goat cheese
In goat cheese is less fats than in halloumi.
The tables above show us that there is 28.57g/100g of fats in halloumi and 21.08g/100g in goat cheese. In this case difference is about 36%.
- Fat21.08 g
- Protein18.52 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
Compares of goat cheese"
- Goat Cheese vs Camembert
- Goat Cheese vs Halloumi
- Goat Cheese vs Mascarpone
- Goat Cheese vs Cream Cheese
- see all compares of goat cheese
Compares of halloumi
- Calories from Goat cheese (soft)
- Calories of Poultry frankfurters
- Calories in Smoked ham
- Alaska pollock (fillet, meat) calories per 100g
- Eggnog carbs per 100g
- Tilapia fried protein per 100g
- Strawberry shortcake fat per 100g
- How many calories does chicken piccata have?
- Calories in a half of kidney beans
- Calories in whole kidney beans
- Calories for one, two or more kidney beans
- How much protein in baking powder?
- Goat Cheese&Quot; vs Mascarpone nutrition
- Sour Cream 18% vs Natural Yogurt calories
- Sour Cream vs Greek Yoghurt protein
- Sour Cream vs Cheddar sugar
- Sour Cream vs Margarine vitamins
- Sour Cream vs Mozzarella dietary fiber
- Sour Cream vs Mascarpone vitaminium C
- Sour Cream vs Kefir magnessium
- Natural Yogurt vs Greek Yoghurt potassium