Fruit Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fruit salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in fruit salad?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g) has about 773 calories.
It is about 32% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of fruit salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 14.5 apples
- 9.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7.5 slices of cheese
- 7 slices of bread
- 6 glasses of milk
- 40.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 110 minutes, swim for about 91 minutes or run for 78 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fruit salad on charts.
Fruit salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of fruit salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 230 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of fruit salad.
- Standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g)773 kcal
- Cup of fruit salad (240g)552 kcal
- Half cup of fruit salad (120g)276 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fruit salad65 kcal
- 10g of fruit salad23 kcal
- 20g of fruit salad46 kcal
- 50g of fruit salad115 kcal
- 100g of fruit salad230 kcal
Protein in fruit salad
Fruit salad has 1.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g) you can see that you will get about 6.6 g of protein.
Carbs in fruit salad
Fruit salad has 12.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g) has about 43.5 g of carbs.
Fat in fruit salad
Fruit salad has 19.92 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g) has about 66.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g) has:773kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fruit salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.051 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.341 mg
- Vitaminium B60.152 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.021 mcg
- Vitaminium C15.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.81 mg
- Vitaminium K0.034 mg
Energy content of fruit salad
- 22% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
fruit salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium195 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium23 mg
- Sodium124 mg
- Iron0.4 mg
Does fruit salad cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in fruit salad is one of the highest from all products in Salads category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Salads, fruit salad seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Salads.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If fruit salad contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare fruit salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how fruit salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ham salad sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of ice cream cone from McDonalds
- Calories in whole ice cream cone from McDonalds
- Calories for one, two or more ice cream cone from McDonalds
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pumpkin pie?
- How much fat in grits?
- How much protein in Quarter Pounder With Cheese?
- What is weight of sweet potato fries?
- Soy flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Hamburger patty calories per serving size