Fruit Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in fruit salad?
100g of fruit salad has about 230 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g) has about 773 calories.
It is about 32% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 773 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fruit salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 14.5 apples
- 9.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7.5 slices of cheese
- 7 slices of bread
- 6 glasses of milk
- 40.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about fruit salad nutrition.
See all nutrition data of fruit salad on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Fruit Salad (336 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g)|
|Carbs Total||12.94 g||3.67 g||43.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||0.6 g||7.1 g|
|Fat||19.92 g||5.65 g||66.9 g|
|Protein||1.96 g||0.56 g||6.6 g|
|Water||64.28 g||18.22 g||216 g|
fruit salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.051 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.341 mg
- Vit B60.152 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.021 mcg
- Vit C15.8 mg
- Vit E0.81 mg
- Vit K0.034 mg
Energy content of fruit salad
- 22% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
fruit salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium195 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium23 mg
- Sodium124 mg
- Iron0.4 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fruit salad?
As I wrote before standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g) has 773 calories. It is easy to count that two fruit salad have about 1546 calories and three fruit salad have about 2319 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fruit salad.
- Standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g)773 kcal
- Cup of fruit salad (240g)552 kcal
- Half cup of fruit salad (120g)276 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fruit salad65 kcal
- Half of medium size fruit salad386.5 kcal
- Small size fruit salad (269g)618.4 kcal
- Big size fruit salad (437g)1004.9 kcal
- Two medium size fruit salad1546 kcal
- Three medium size fruit salad2319 kcal
- Four medium size fruit salad3092 kcal
- Five medium size fruit salad3865 kcal
Protein in fruit salad
Fruit salad has 1.96 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g) you can see that you will get about 6.6 g of protein.
Carbs in fruit salad
Fruit salad has 12.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g) has about 43.5 g of carbs.
Fat in fruit salad
Fruit salad has 19.92 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g) has about 66.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of fruit salad (336 g) has:773kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare fruit salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how fruit salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ham salad sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of ice cream cone from McDonalds
- Calories in whole ice cream cone from McDonalds
- Calories for one, two or more ice cream cone from McDonalds
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pumpkin pie?
- How much fat in grits?
- How much protein in champagne?
- What is weight of turkey burger?
- Rotisserie chicken thigh calories per ounce (oz)
- Ground beef calories per serving size