Frozen Spinach: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen spinach: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in frozen spinach?
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g frozen spinach is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen spinach on charts.
Frozen spinach: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.78 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.7 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||0.86 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||3.99 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Water||88.48 g||~ 25.1 g|
How many calories in cup, half cup or standard package of frozen spinach?
As I wrote before 100g has 34 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. cup, half cup or standard package of frozen spinach.
- Cup of frozen spinach (156g)53 kcal
- Half cup of frozen spinach (78g)27 kcal
- Frozen spinach standard package (400g)136 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen spinach10 kcal
- 10g of frozen spinach3 kcal
- 20g of frozen spinach7 kcal
- 50g of frozen spinach17 kcal
- 100g of frozen spinach34 kcal
Protein in frozen spinach
Frozen spinach has 3.99 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in frozen spinach
Frozen spinach has 4.78 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in frozen spinach
Frozen spinach has 0.86 g fat per 100g.
100g of frozen spinach has:34kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen spinach - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.175 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.437 mg
- Vitaminium B60.135 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.12 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.2 mg
- Vitaminium E3.52 mg
- Vitaminium K0.538 mg
Energy content of frozen spinach
- 45% CARBS
- 37% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
frozen spinach - minerals per 100g
- Potassium300 mg
- Magnessium82 mg
- Calcium152 mg
- Sodium299 mg
- Iron1.95 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen spinach with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen spinach looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does boiled egg have?
- Calories in tablespoon of raspberry juice
- Calories in teaspoon of raspberry juice
- Calories in glass of raspberry juice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in halibut?
- How much fat in halloumi?
- How much protein in porterhouse steak?
- What is weight of japchae?
- Barley calories per ounce (oz)
- Merlot calories per serving size