Crab Rangoon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in crab rangoon?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of crab rangoon (79 g) has about 214 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 214 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from crab rangoon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about crab rangoon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of crab rangoon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Crab Rangoon (79 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of crab rangoon (79 g)|
|Carbs Total||28.24 g||8.01 g||22.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||0.34 g||0.9 g|
|Fat||14.12 g||4 g||11.2 g|
|Protein||9.41 g||2.67 g||7.4 g|
crab rangoon - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A471 IU
Energy content of crab rangoon
- 41% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
crab rangoon - minerals per 100g
- Calcium47 mg
- Sodium447 mg
- Iron1.69 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 crab rangoons?
As I wrote before standard serving size of crab rangoon (79 g) have 214 calories. It is easy to count that two crab rangoons have about 428 calories and three crab rangoons have about 642 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five crab rangoons.
- Standard serving size of crab rangoon (79 g)214 kcal
- Crab rangoon 1 piece (23g)62 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of crab rangoons77 kcal
- Half of medium size crab rangoon107 kcal
- Small size crab rangoon (63g)171.2 kcal
- Big size crab rangoon (103g)278.2 kcal
- Two medium size crab rangoons428 kcal
- Three medium size crab rangoons642 kcal
- Four medium size crab rangoons856 kcal
- Five medium size crab rangoons1070 kcal
Protein in crab rangoon
Crab rangoons have 9.41 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of crab rangoon (79 g) you can see that you will get about 7.4 g of protein.
Carbs in crab rangoons
Crab rangoons have 28.24 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of crab rangoon (79 g) has about 22.3 g of carbs.
Fat in crab rangoons
Crab rangoons have 14.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of crab rangoon (79 g) has about 11.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of crab rangoon (79 g) has:214kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare crab rangoon with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how crab rangoon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried tilapia have?
- Calories in handful of dried coconut
- Calories in tablespoon of dried coconut
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in red potato?
- How much fat in sweet potato pie?
- How much protein in canned beans?
- What is weight of cheese bread?
- Pretzel calories per ounce (oz)
- Pasta calories per serving size