Sourdough Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sourdough bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in bourdough bread?
For instance, standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g) has about 190 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of bourdough bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bourdough bread on charts.
Sourdough bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of bourdough bread?
As I wrote before 100g has 272 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of bourdough bread.
- Standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g)190 kcal
- Slice of bourdough bread (70g)190 kcal
- Cup of bourdough bread (40g)109 kcal
- Half cup of bourdough bread (20g)54 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bourdough bread77 kcal
- 10g of bourdough bread27 kcal
- 20g of bourdough bread54 kcal
- 50g of bourdough bread136 kcal
- 100g of bourdough bread272 kcal
Protein in bourdough bread
Bourdough bread has 10.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g) you can see that you will get about 7.5 g of protein.
Carbs in bourdough bread
Bourdough bread has 51.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g) has about 36.3 g of carbs.
Fat in bourdough bread
Bourdough bread has 2.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g) has about 1.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g) has:190kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bourdough bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.71 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.427 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.817 mg
- Vitaminium B60.107 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.17 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.21 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of bourdough bread
- 76% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
bourdough bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium117 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium52 mg
- Sodium602 mg
- Iron3.91 mg
Interesting charts - compare bourdough bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how bourdough bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do dried chili peppers have?
- Calories in tablespoon of maple syrup
- Calories in teaspoon of maple syrup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate chip muffin?
- How much fat in saltine cracker?
- How much protein in salt?
- What is weight of cooked oatmeal?
- Vanilla extract calories per ounce (oz)
- Gouda cheese calories per serving size