Sourdough Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in bourdough bread?
For instance, standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g) has about 190 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 190 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from bourdough bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about bourdough bread nutrition.
See all nutrition data of bourdough bread on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Bourdough Bread (70 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g)|
|Carbs Total||51.88 g||14.71 g||36.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||0.62 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||2.42 g||0.69 g||1.7 g|
|Protein||10.75 g||3.05 g||7.5 g|
|Water||33 g||9.36 g||23.1 g|
bourdough bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.71 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.427 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.817 mg
- Vit B60.107 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.17 mcg
- Vit E0.21 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of bourdough bread
- 76% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
bourdough bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium117 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium52 mg
- Sodium602 mg
- Iron3.91 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 bourdough bread?
As I wrote before standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g) has 190 calories. It is easy to count that two bourdough bread have about 380 calories and three bourdough bread have about 570 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five bourdough bread.
- Standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g)190 kcal
- Slice of bourdough bread (70g)190 kcal
- Cup of bourdough bread (40g)109 kcal
- Half cup of bourdough bread (20g)54 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bourdough bread77 kcal
- Half of medium size bourdough bread95 kcal
- Small size bourdough bread (56g)152 kcal
- Big size bourdough bread (91g)247 kcal
- Two medium size bourdough bread380 kcal
- Three medium size bourdough bread570 kcal
- Four medium size bourdough bread760 kcal
- Five medium size bourdough bread950 kcal
Protein in bourdough bread
Bourdough bread has 10.75 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g) you can see that you will get about 7.5 g of protein.
Carbs in bourdough bread
Bourdough bread has 51.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g) has about 36.3 g of carbs.
Fat in bourdough bread
Bourdough bread has 2.42 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g) has about 1.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of bourdough bread (70 g) has:190kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare bourdough bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how bourdough bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does boiled sweet potato have?
- Calories in a half of oyster cracker
- Calories in whole oyster cracker
- Calories for one, two or more oyster crackers
- Calories in handful of oyster crackers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rice crackers?
- How much fat in cheese curd?
- How much protein in cooked rice?
- What is weight of pork tenderloin?
- Ice cream calories per ounce (oz)
- Dark bread calories per serving size