Pumpkin Pie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pumpkin pie: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in pumpkin pie?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of pumpkin pie (133 g) has about 323 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pumpkin pie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 46 minutes, swim for about 38 minutes or run for 33 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pumpkin pie on charts.
Pumpkin pie: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice or whole pie of pumpkin pie?
As I wrote before 100g has 243 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice or whole pie of pumpkin pie.
- Standard serving size of pumpkin pie (133 g)323 kcal
- Slice of pumpkin pie (133g)323 kcal
- Pumpkin pie whole pie (1064g)2586 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pumpkin pie69 kcal
- 10g of pumpkin pie24 kcal
- 20g of pumpkin pie49 kcal
- 50g of pumpkin pie122 kcal
- 100g of pumpkin pie243 kcal
Protein in pumpkin pie
Pumpkin pie has 3.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pumpkin pie (133 g) you can see that you will get about 5.2 g of protein.
Carbs in pumpkin pie
Pumpkin pie has 34.83 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of pumpkin pie (133 g) has about 46.3 g of carbs.
Fat in pumpkin pie
Pumpkin pie has 9.75 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pumpkin pie (133 g) has about 13 g of fat.
standard serving size of pumpkin pie (133 g) has:323kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pumpkin pie - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.177 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.124 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.107 mg
- Vitaminium B60.063 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.037 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.76 mg
- Vitaminium K0.013 mg
Energy content of pumpkin pie
- 57% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
pumpkin pie - minerals per 100g
- Potassium167 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium64 mg
- Sodium239 mg
- Iron0.9 mg
Interesting charts - compare pumpkin pie with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how pumpkin pie looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled cod have?
- Calories in handful of frozen blueberries
- Calories in tablespoon of frozen blueberries
- Calories in teaspoon of frozen blueberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tapioca?
- How much fat in green olive?
- How much protein in pancake syrup?
- What is weight of spaghetti?
- Red onion calories per ounce (oz)
- Chokeberry calories per serving size