Donut: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Donut: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one donut and more
Also known as (other names): doughnut
How many calories in donut?
In particular, medium size donut (85 g) has about 384 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size donut is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 55 minutes, swim for about 45 minutes or run for 39 minutes.
See all nutrition data of donut on charts.
Donut: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||51.33 g||~ 14.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.9 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||25.25 g||~ 7.2 g|
|Protein||4.93 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Water||16.76 g||~ 4.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 doughnuts?
As I wrote before medium size donut (85 g) have 384 calories. It is easy to count that two doughnuts have about 768 calories and three doughnuts have about 1152 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five doughnuts.
- Medium size donut (85 g)384 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of doughnuts128 kcal
- Half of medium size donut192 kcal
- Small size donut (68g)307.2 kcal
- Big size donut (111g)499.2 kcal
- Two medium size doughnuts768 kcal
- Three medium size doughnuts1152 kcal
- Four medium size doughnuts1536 kcal
- Five medium size doughnuts1920 kcal
Protein in donut
Doughnuts have 4.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size donut (85 g) you can see that you will get about 4.2 g of protein.
Carbs in doughnuts
Doughnuts have 51.33 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size donut (85 g) has about 43.6 g of carbs.
Fat in doughnuts
Doughnuts have 25.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size donut (85 g) has about 21.5 g of fat.
medium size donut (85 g) has:384kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
donut - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A16 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.125 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.59 mg
- Vitaminium B60.024 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.09 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E2.02 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of donut
- 45% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
donut - minerals per 100g
- Potassium201 mg
- Phosphorus7.9 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium326 mg
- Iron4 mg
- Zink7.9 mg
Interesting charts - compare donut with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how donut looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does algae have?
- Calories in a half of turkey patty
- Calories in whole turkey patty
- Calories for one, two or more turkey patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in lemon bar?
- How much fat in Tic Tac?
- How much protein in ravioli with cheese and spinach?
- What is weight of Dove Dark Chocolate?
- Microwave popcorn calories per ounce (oz)
- Broccoli slaw salad calories per serving size