Brownie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Brownie: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one brownie, cup and more
How many calories in brownie?
In particular, medium size brownie (60 g) has about 280 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size brownie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 40 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
See all nutrition data of brownie on charts.
Brownie: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 brownies?
As I wrote before medium size brownie (60 g) have 280 calories. It is easy to count that two brownies have about 560 calories and three brownies have about 840 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five brownies.
- Medium size brownie (60 g)280 kcal
- Cup of brownie (128g)596 kcal
- Half cup of brownie (64g)298 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brownies132 kcal
- Half of medium size brownie140 kcal
- Small size brownie (48g)224 kcal
- Big size brownie (78g)364 kcal
- Two medium size brownies560 kcal
- Three medium size brownies840 kcal
- Four medium size brownies1120 kcal
- Five medium size brownies1400 kcal
Protein in brownie
Brownies have 6.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size brownie (60 g) you can see that you will get about 3.7 g of protein.
Carbs in brownies
Brownies have 50.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size brownie (60 g) has about 30.1 g of carbs.
Fat in brownies
Brownies have 29.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size brownie (60 g) has about 17.5 g of fat.
medium size brownie (60 g) has:280kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
brownie - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A827 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.141 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.19 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.982 mg
- Vitaminium B60.094 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.039 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
Energy content of brownie
- 41% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
brownie - minerals per 100g
- Potassium176 mg
- Magnessium53 mg
- Calcium57 mg
- Sodium343 mg
- Iron1.84 mg
Interesting charts - compare brownie with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how brownie looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories do chicken fries have?
- Calories in a half of breadsticks
- Calories in whole breadsticks
- Calories for one, two or more breadsticks
- Calories in handful of breadsticks
- Calories in glass of breadsticks
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mutton?
- How much fat in Burger King hamburger?
- How much protein in sour cream 12%?
- What is weight of turkey frankfurters?
- Lard calories per ounce (oz)
- Shark meat calories per serving size