Chocolate Cake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chocolate cake: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice, whole cake and more
How many calories in chocolate cake?
Case in point, standard serving size of chocolate cake (144 g) has about 534 calories.
It is about 22% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of chocolate cake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 10 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 28 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 76 minutes, swim for about 63 minutes or run for 54 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chocolate cake on charts.
Chocolate cake: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||53.4 g||~ 15.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||15.1 g||~ 4.3 g|
|Protein||5.3 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Water||24.4 g||~ 6.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, slice or whole cake of chocolate cake?
As I wrote before 100g has 371 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice or whole cake of chocolate cake.
- Standard serving size of chocolate cake (144 g)534 kcal
- Slice of chocolate cake (144g)534 kcal
- Chocolate cake whole cake (512g)1900 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate cake105 kcal
- 10g of chocolate cake37 kcal
- 20g of chocolate cake74 kcal
- 50g of chocolate cake186 kcal
- 100g of chocolate cake371 kcal
Protein in chocolate cake
Chocolate cake has 5.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of chocolate cake (144 g) you can see that you will get about 7.6 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate cake
Chocolate cake has 53.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of chocolate cake (144 g) has about 76.9 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate cake
Chocolate cake has 15.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of chocolate cake (144 g) has about 21.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of chocolate cake (144 g) has:534kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chocolate cake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A140 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.141 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.213 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.137 mg
- Vitaminium B60.041 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.039 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
Energy content of chocolate cake
- 58% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 37% FAT
chocolate cake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium140 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium60 mg
- Sodium315 mg
- Iron1.61 mg
Interesting charts - compare chocolate cake with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate cake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Jasmine rice (cooked) have?
- Calories in a half of Tequila
- Calories in whole Tequila
- Calories for one, two or more Tequila
- Calories in cup of Tequila
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Tequila
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked chickpeas?
- How much fat in fried flounder?
- How much protein in boiled octopus?
- What is weight of frozen pineapple chunks?
- Heinz ketchup calories per ounce (oz)
- Beef patty calories per serving size