Cinnabon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cinnabon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cinnabon and more
Also known as (other names): Cinnamon bun
How many calories in cinnabon?
To show you what does it mean, medium size cinnabon (221 g) has about 999 calories.
It is about 42% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cinnabon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 19 apples
- 12.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 10 slices of cheese
- 9 slices of bread
- 8 glasses of milk
- 52.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 142 minutes, swim for about 118 minutes or run for 101 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cinnabon on charts.
Cinnabon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cinnamon buns?
As I wrote before medium size cinnabon (221 g) have 999 calories. It is easy to count that two cinnamon buns have about 1998 calories and three cinnamon buns have about 2997 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cinnamon buns.
- Medium size cinnabon (221 g)999 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cinnamon buns128 kcal
- Half of medium size cinnabon499.5 kcal
- Small size cinnabon (177g)799.2 kcal
- Big size cinnabon (287g)1298.7 kcal
- Two medium size cinnamon buns1998 kcal
- Three medium size cinnamon buns2997 kcal
- Four medium size cinnamon buns3996 kcal
- Five medium size cinnamon buns4995 kcal
Protein in cinnabon
Cinnamon buns have 4.45 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cinnabon (221 g) you can see that you will get about 9.8 g of protein.
Carbs in cinnamon buns
Cinnamon buns have 48.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cinnabon (221 g) has about 107.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cinnamon buns
Cinnamon buns have 26.61 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cinnabon (221 g) has about 58.8 g of fat.
medium size cinnabon (221 g) has:999kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cinnabon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.211 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.138 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.404 mg
- Vitaminium B60.038 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.109 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E1.15 mg
- Vitaminium K0.015 mg
Energy content of cinnabon
- 43% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
cinnabon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium102 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium183 mg
- Sodium305 mg
- Iron1.37 mg
Interesting charts - compare cinnabon with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how cinnabon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do frozen raspberries have?
- Calories in a half of rice bread
- Calories in whole rice bread
- Calories for one, two or more rice bread
- Calories in slice of rice bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cherry pie?
- How much fat in tomato soup?
- How much protein in champignon?
- What is weight of slice of bread?
- Cheeseburger McDonalds calories per ounce (oz)
- Goat cheese calories per serving size