Angel Food Cake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Angel food cake: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in angel food cake?
For instance, standard serving size of angel food cake (50 g) has about 129 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of angel food cake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of angel food cake on charts.
Angel food cake: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice or whole cake of angel food cake?
As I wrote before 100g has 257 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice or whole cake of angel food cake.
- Standard serving size of angel food cake (50 g)129 kcal
- Slice of angel food cake (50g)129 kcal
- Angel food cake whole cake (600g)1542 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of angel food cake73 kcal
- 10g of angel food cake26 kcal
- 20g of angel food cake51 kcal
- 50g of angel food cake129 kcal
- 100g of angel food cake257 kcal
Protein in angel food cake
Angel food cake has 6.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of angel food cake (50 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in angel food cake
Angel food cake has 58.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of angel food cake (50 g) has about 29.4 g of carbs.
Fat in angel food cake
Angel food cake has 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of angel food cake (50 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of angel food cake (50 g) has:129kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
angel food cake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.074 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.182 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.154 mg
- Vitaminium B60.005 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of angel food cake
- 90% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
angel food cake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium135 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium84 mg
- Sodium511 mg
- Iron0.23 mg
Does angel food cake make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in angel food cake puts this product at the top of hight calorific Cakes. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cakes, angel food cake seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cakes.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If angel food cake contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare angel food cake with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how angel food cake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate donut have?
- Calories in a half of roasted broccoli
- Calories in whole roasted broccoli
- Calories for one, two or more roasted broccoli
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried prunes?
- How much fat in sweet pepper?
- How much protein in rice?
- What is weight of dry brown gravy?
- Chocolate muffin calories per ounce (oz)
- Lentil calories per serving size