Tortilla: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tortilla: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one tortilla and more
How many calories in tortilla?
To give you an idea, medium size tortilla (60 g) has about 142 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size tortilla is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tortilla on charts.
Tortilla: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||49.94 g||~ 14.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.95 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||7.28 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Water||39.96 g||~ 11.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tortillas?
As I wrote before medium size tortilla (60 g) has 142 calories. It is easy to count that two tortillas have about 284 calories and three tortillas have about 426 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tortillas.
- Medium size tortilla (60 g)142 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tortilla67 kcal
- Half of medium size tortilla71 kcal
- Small size tortilla (48g)113.6 kcal
- Big size tortilla (78g)184.6 kcal
- Two medium size tortillas284 kcal
- Three medium size tortillas426 kcal
- Four medium size tortillas568 kcal
- Five medium size tortillas710 kcal
Protein in tortilla
Tortilla has 7.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size tortilla (60 g) you can see that you will get about 4.4 g of protein.
Carbs in tortilla
Tortilla has 49.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size tortilla (60 g) has about 30 g of carbs.
Fat in tortilla
Tortilla has 0.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size tortilla (60 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
medium size tortilla (60 g) has:142kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tortilla - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.37 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.114 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.125 mg
- Vitaminium B60.06 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.159 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.19 mg
Energy content of tortilla
- 84% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
tortilla - minerals per 100g
- Potassium105 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium70 mg
- Sodium482 mg
- Iron3.81 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare tortilla with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how tortilla looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does stromboli have?
- Calories in a half of Boost
- Calories in whole Boost
- Calories for one, two or more Boost
- Calories in glass of Boost
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in gulab jamun?
- How much fat in chicken patty?
- How much protein in brandy and cola?
- What is weight of Quaker Oatmeal?
- Prime rib calories per ounce (oz)
- Mixed nuts calories per serving size