Dried Mango: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dried mango?
100g of dried mango has about 319 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
Case in point, handful of dried mango (45 g) has about 144 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 144 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of dried mango is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about dried mango nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dried mango on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Dried Mango (45 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of dried mango (45 g)|
|Carbs Total||78.58 g||22.28 g||35.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||0.68 g||1.1 g|
|Fat||1.18 g||0.33 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||2.45 g||0.69 g||1.1 g|
|Water||16.6 g||4.71 g||7.5 g|
dried mango - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.062 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2 mg
- Vit B60.334 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.068 mcg
- Vit C42.3 mg
- Vit E4.02 mg
- Vit K0.013 mg
Energy content of dried mango
- 94% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
dried mango - minerals per 100g
- Potassium279 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Sodium162 mg
- Iron0.23 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried mango?
As I wrote before handful of dried mango (45 g) has 144 calories. It is easy to count that two dried mango have about 288 calories and three dried mango have about 432 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried mango.
- Handful of dried mango (45g)144 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried mango (12g)38 kcal
- Teaspoon of dried mango (4g)13 kcal
- Cup of dried mango (160g)510 kcal
- Half cup of dried mango (80g)255 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried mango90 kcal
- Half of medium size dried mango72 kcal
- Small size dried mango (36g)115.2 kcal
- Big size dried mango (59g)187.2 kcal
- Two medium size dried mango288 kcal
- Three medium size dried mango432 kcal
- Four medium size dried mango576 kcal
- Five medium size dried mango720 kcal
Protein in dried mango
Dried mango has 2.45 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dried mango (45 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in dried mango
Dried mango has 78.58 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dried mango (45 g) has about 35.4 g of carbs.
Fat in dried mango
Dried mango has 1.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dried mango (45 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
handful of dried mango (45 g) has:144kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dried mango with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried mango looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sardine have?
- Calories in a half of goose meat
- Calories in whole goose meat
- Calories for one, two or more goose meat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cherry juice?
- How much fat in cod fillet?
- How much protein in cranberry juice?
- What is weight of instant coffee?
- Oxtail calories per ounce (oz)
- Calamari calories per serving size