Dried Mango: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried mango: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in dried mango?
Case in point, handful of dried mango (45 g) has about 144 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful dried mango is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried mango on charts.
Dried mango: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||78.58 g||~ 22.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||1.18 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||2.45 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Water||16.6 g||~ 4.7 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of dried mango?
As I wrote before 100g has 319 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of dried mango.
- Handful of dried mango (45g)144 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried mango (12g)38 kcal
- Teaspoon of dried mango (4g)13 kcal
- Cup of dried mango (160g)510 kcal
- Half cup of dried mango (80g)255 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried mango90 kcal
- 10g of dried mango32 kcal
- 20g of dried mango64 kcal
- 50g of dried mango160 kcal
- 100g of dried mango319 kcal
Protein in dried mango
Dried mango has 2.45 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dried mango (45 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in dried mango
Dried mango has 78.58 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dried mango (45 g) has about 35.4 g of carbs.
Fat in dried mango
Dried mango has 1.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dried mango (45 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
handful of dried mango (45 g) has:144kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried mango - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.062 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2 mg
- Vitaminium B60.334 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.068 mcg
- Vitaminium C42.3 mg
- Vitaminium E4.02 mg
- Vitaminium K0.013 mg
Energy content of dried mango
- 94% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
dried mango - minerals per 100g
- Potassium279 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Sodium162 mg
- Iron0.23 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried mango with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried mango looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sardine have?
- Calories in a half of goose meat
- Calories in whole goose meat
- Calories for one, two or more goose meat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cherry juice?
- How much fat in cod fillet?
- How much protein in cranberry juice?
- What is weight of instant coffee?
- Oxtail calories per ounce (oz)
- Calamari calories per serving size