Medjool Dates: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in medjool dates?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of medjool dates (50 g) have about 139 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 139 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medjool dates is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about medjool dates nutrition.
See all nutrition data of medjool dates on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Medjool Dates (50 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of medjool dates (50 g)|
|Carbs Total||74.97 g||21.25 g||37.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.7 g||1.9 g||3.4 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.81 g||0.51 g||0.9 g|
|Water||21.32 g||6.04 g||10.7 g|
medjool dates - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A149 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.61 mg
- Vit B60.249 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of medjool dates
- 97% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
medjool dates - minerals per 100g
- Potassium696 mg
- Magnessium54 mg
- Calcium64 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.9 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 medjool dates?
As I wrote before standard serving size of medjool dates (50 g) have 139 calories. It is easy to count that two medjool dates have about 278 calories and three medjool dates have about 417 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five medjool dates.
- Standard serving size of medjool dates (50 g)139 kcal
- Medjool dates 1 fruit (25g)69 kcal
- Medjool dates 1 piece (25g)69 kcal
- Cup of medjool dates (95g)263 kcal
- Half cup of medjool dates (47.5g)132 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of medjool dates79 kcal
- Half of medium size medjool dates69.5 kcal
- Small size medjool dates (40g)111.2 kcal
- Big size medjool dates (65g)180.7 kcal
- Two medium size medjool dates278 kcal
- Three medium size medjool dates417 kcal
- Four medium size medjool dates556 kcal
- Five medium size medjool dates695 kcal
Protein in medjool dates
Medjool dates have 1.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of medjool dates (50 g) you can see that you will get about 0.9 g of protein.
Carbs in medjool dates
Medjool dates have 74.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of medjool dates (50 g) has about 37.5 g of carbs.
Fat in medjool dates
Medjool dates have 0.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of medjool dates (50 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of medjool dates (50 g) has:139kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare medjool dates with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how medjool dates look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vodka and tonic have?
- Calories in a half of bratwurst
- Calories in whole bratwurst
- Calories for one, two or more bratwurst
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in quesadilla with vegetables?
- How much fat in american cheese?
- How much protein in KFC Coleslaw ?
- What is weight of Taco Bell Taco?
- Ribeye steak calories per ounce (oz)
- Bud Light calories per serving size