Dried tomatoes - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How many calories in dried tomatoes?
100g of dried tomatoes have about 213 calories (kcal).
To show you what does it mean, handful (45 g) have about 96 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful (45 g) is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Calories in dried tomatoes came from protein in 8%, from carbs in 39% and from fat in 53%.
dried tomatoes - calories table
- Handfull of dried tomatoes (45g)96 kcal
- Slice of dried tomatoes (7g)15 kcal
- 10g of dried tomatoes21 kcal
- 20g of dried tomatoes43 kcal
- 50g of dried tomatoes107 kcal
- 100g of dried tomatoes213 kcal
- 200g of dried tomatoes426 kcal
- 500g of dried tomatoes1065 kcal
Dried tomatoes - calories and nutrition per 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How many calories in dried tomatoes?
★ What is the weight of dried tomatoes?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in dried tomatoes?
How much dietary fiber in dried tomatoes?
Do dried tomatoes have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in dried tomatoes?
How much magnesium in dried tomatoes?
Glycemic index of dried tomatoes?
How much protein in dried tomatoes?
How much do dried tomatoes weight?
Handfull of dried tomatoes weights about 45g.
Slice of dried tomatoes weights about 7g.
Do dried tomatoes cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat dried tomatoes on diet?
Number of calories in dried tomatoes is big in comparsion to other products from vegetables category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, dried tomatoes seems not to be a good choice. You can find something better among other vegetables.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If dried tomatoes contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
handful (45 g) has:96kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does wheat flour have?
- What kind of minerals does baguette contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in goat cheese"?
- What kind of vitamins in frankfurter?
- How much dietary fiber in smoked bacon?
- Does perch have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in mają frog legs?
- How much magnessium in popcorn?
- What is glycemic index of waffle?
- How much protein in white cheese?
- What is weight of olive oil?