Dried Tomatoes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried tomatoes: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in dried tomatoes?
To show you what does it mean, medium size dried tomatoes (4 g) has about 9 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dried tomatoes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of dried tomatoes on charts.
Dried tomatoes: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried tomatoes?
As I wrote before medium size dried tomatoes (4 g) have 9 calories. It is easy to count that two dried tomatoes have about 18 calories and three dried tomatoes have about 27 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried tomatoes.
- Medium size dried tomatoes (4 g)9 kcal
- Handful of dried tomatoes (45g)96 kcal
- Slice of dried tomatoes (7g)15 kcal
- Cup of dried tomatoes (110g)234 kcal
- Half cup of dried tomatoes (55g)117 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried tomatoes60 kcal
- Half of medium size dried tomatoes4.5 kcal
- Small size dried tomatoes (3g)7.2 kcal
- Big size dried tomatoes (5g)11.7 kcal
- Two medium size dried tomatoes18 kcal
- Three medium size dried tomatoes27 kcal
- Four medium size dried tomatoes36 kcal
- Five medium size dried tomatoes45 kcal
Protein in dried tomatoes
Dried tomatoes have 5.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dried tomatoes (4 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in dried tomatoes
Dried tomatoes have 23.33 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dried tomatoes (4 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in dried tomatoes
Dried tomatoes have 14.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dried tomatoes (4 g) has about 0.6 g of fat.
medium size dried tomatoes (4 g) has:9kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried tomatoes - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1286 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.193 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.383 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.63 mg
- Vitaminium B60.319 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
- Vitaminium C101.8 mg
Energy content of dried tomatoes
- 39% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
dried tomatoes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1565 mg
- Phosphorus64 mg
- Magnessium81 mg
- Calcium47 mg
- Sodium266 mg
- Iron2.68 mg
- Zink64 mg
Do dried tomatoes cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat dried tomatoes on diet?
Number of calories in dried tomatoes is one of the highest from all products in Dried vegetables category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Dried vegetables, dried tomatoes seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Dried vegetables.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If dried tomatoes contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare dried tomatoes with other Dried vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how dried tomatoes look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Nutella have?
- Calories in a half of ham steak
- Calories in whole ham steak
- Calories for one, two or more ham steak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in spanakopita?
- How much fat in chicken shawarma?
- How much protein in chobani yogurt nonfat?
- What is weight of crayfish?
- Butterfinger calories per ounce (oz)
- Crab salad calories per serving size