Dried Tomatoes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried tomatoes: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in dried tomatoes?
To show you what does it mean, handful of dried tomatoes (45 g) has about 96 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful dried tomatoes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Dried tomatoes: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in handful or slice of dried tomatoes?
As I wrote before 100g have 213 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful or slice of dried tomatoes.
- Handful of dried tomatoes (45g)96 kcal
- Slice of dried tomatoes (7g)15 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried tomatoes60 kcal
- 10g of dried tomatoes21 kcal
- 20g of dried tomatoes43 kcal
- 50g of dried tomatoes107 kcal
- 100g of dried tomatoes213 kcal
Protein in dried tomatoes
Dried tomatoes have 5.06 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dried tomatoes (45 g) you can see that you will get about 2.3 g of protein.
Carbs in dried tomatoes
Dried tomatoes have 23.33 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dried tomatoes (45 g) has about 10.5 g of carbs.
Fat in dried tomatoes
Dried tomatoes have 14.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dried tomatoes (45 g) has about 6.3 g of fat.
handful of dried tomatoes (45 g) has:96kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried tomatoes - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1286 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.193 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.383 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.63 mg
- Vitaminium B60.319 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
- Vitaminium C101.8 mg
Energy content of dried tomatoes
- 39% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 53% FAT
dried tomatoes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1565 mg
- Phosphorus64 mg
- Magnessium81 mg
- Calcium47 mg
- Sodium266 mg
- Iron2.68 mg
- Zink64 mg
Do dried tomatoes cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat dried tomatoes on diet?
Number of calories in dried tomatoes is one of the highest from all products in Dried vegetables category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Dried vegetables, dried tomatoes seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Dried vegetables.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If dried tomatoes contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does agave syrup have?
- Calories in a half of cucumber sushi roll
- Calories in whole cucumber sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more cucumber sushi rolls
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cutie clementine?
- How much fat in ricotta cheese?
- How much protein in chobani yogurt nonfat?
- What is weight of crayfish?
- Butterfinger calories per ounce (oz)
- Crab salad calories per serving size