Pumpkin Spice Latte: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pumpkin Spice Latte: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in pumpkin spice Latte?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of pumpkin spice Latte (367 g) has about 228 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pumpkin spice Latte is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 32 minutes, swim for about 27 minutes or run for 23 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pumpkin spice Latte on charts.
Pumpkin Spice Latte: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10.42 g||~ 3 g|
|Fat||1.04 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||2.5 g||~ 0.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of pumpkin spice Latte?
As I wrote before 100g has 62 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of pumpkin spice Latte.
- Standard serving size of pumpkin spice Latte (367 g)228 kcal
- Glass full of pumpkin spice Latte (220g)136 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pumpkin spice Latte18 kcal
- 10g of pumpkin spice Latte6 kcal
- 20g of pumpkin spice Latte12 kcal
- 50g of pumpkin spice Latte31 kcal
- 100g of pumpkin spice Latte62 kcal
Protein in pumpkin spice Latte
Pumpkin spice Latte has 2.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of pumpkin spice Latte (367 g) you can see that you will get about 9.2 g of protein.
Carbs in pumpkin spice Latte
Pumpkin spice Latte has 10.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of pumpkin spice Latte (367 g) has about 38.2 g of carbs.
Fat in pumpkin spice Latte
Pumpkin spice Latte has 1.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of pumpkin spice Latte (367 g) has about 3.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of pumpkin spice Latte (367 g) has:228kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pumpkin spice Latte - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A42 IU
Energy content of pumpkin spice Latte
- 68% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
pumpkin spice Latte - minerals per 100g
- Calcium83 mg
- Sodium44 mg
Interesting charts - compare pumpkin spice Latte with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how pumpkin spice Latte looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roasted eggplant have?
- Calories in a half of boiled sweet potato
- Calories in whole boiled sweet potato
- Calories for one, two or more boiled sweet potatoes
- Calories in tablespoon of boiled sweet potato
- Calories in teaspoon of boiled sweet potato
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen waffles?
- How much fat in oyster cracker?
- How much protein in rice crackers?
- What is weight of cheese curd?
- Cooked rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork tenderloin calories per serving size