Bean Cake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bean cake: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece , cup and more
How many calories in bean cake?
Case in point, standard serving size of bean cake (110 g) has about 449 calories.
It is about 19% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of bean cake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8.5 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 23.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 64 minutes, swim for about 53 minutes or run for 45 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bean cake on charts.
Bean cake: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||49.66 g||~ 14.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||21.2 g||~ 6 g|
|Protein||5.63 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Water||22.58 g||~ 6.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of bean cake?
As I wrote before 100g has 408 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , cup or half cup of bean cake.
- Standard serving size of bean cake (110 g)449 kcal
- Bean cake 1 piece (38g)155 kcal
- Cup of bean cake (282g)1151 kcal
- Half cup of bean cake (141g)575 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bean cake116 kcal
- 10g of bean cake41 kcal
- 20g of bean cake82 kcal
- 50g of bean cake204 kcal
- 100g of bean cake408 kcal
Protein in bean cake
Bean cake has 5.63 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of bean cake (110 g) you can see that you will get about 6.2 g of protein.
Carbs in bean cake
Bean cake has 49.66 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of bean cake (110 g) has about 54.6 g of carbs.
Fat in bean cake
Bean cake has 21.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of bean cake (110 g) has about 23.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of bean cake (110 g) has:449kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bean cake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.232 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.152 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.743 mg
- Vitaminium B60.045 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.097 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.3 mg
- Vitaminium E1.71 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of bean cake
- 48% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
bean cake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium151 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium186 mg
- Iron2.26 mg
Interesting charts - compare bean cake with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how bean cake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ice cream cone from McDonalds have?
- Calories in a half of grits
- Calories in whole grits
- Calories for one, two or more grits
- Calories in tablespoon of grits
- Calories in teaspoon of grits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Quarter Pounder With Cheese?
- How much fat in sweet potato fries?
- How much protein in soy flour?
- What is weight of ground beef?
- Candy cane calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried pork chop calories per serving size