Bean Cake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in bean cake?
100g of bean cake has about 408 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, 1 piece | cup | half cup
Case in point, standard serving size of bean cake (110 g) has about 449 calories.
It is about 19% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 449 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from bean cake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8.5 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 23.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about bean cake nutrition.
See all nutrition data of bean cake on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Bean Cake (110 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of bean cake (110 g)|
|Carbs Total||49.66 g||14.08 g||54.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||0.85 g||3.3 g|
|Fat||21.2 g||6.01 g||23.3 g|
|Protein||5.63 g||1.6 g||6.2 g|
|Water||22.58 g||6.4 g||24.8 g|
bean cake - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.232 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.152 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.743 mg
- Vit B60.045 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.097 mcg
- Vit C0.3 mg
- Vit E1.71 mg
- Vit K0.008 mg
Energy content of bean cake
- 48% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
bean cake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium151 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium186 mg
- Iron2.26 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 bean cake?
As I wrote before standard serving size of bean cake (110 g) has 449 calories. It is easy to count that two bean cake have about 898 calories and three bean cake have about 1347 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five bean cake.
- Standard serving size of bean cake (110 g)449 kcal
- Bean cake 1 piece (38g)155 kcal
- Cup of bean cake (282g)1151 kcal
- Half cup of bean cake (141g)575 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bean cake116 kcal
- Half of medium size bean cake224.5 kcal
- Small size bean cake (88g)359.2 kcal
- Big size bean cake (143g)583.7 kcal
- Two medium size bean cake898 kcal
- Three medium size bean cake1347 kcal
- Four medium size bean cake1796 kcal
- Five medium size bean cake2245 kcal
Protein in bean cake
Bean cake has 5.63 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of bean cake (110 g) you can see that you will get about 6.2 g of protein.
Carbs in bean cake
Bean cake has 49.66 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of bean cake (110 g) has about 54.6 g of carbs.
Fat in bean cake
Bean cake has 21.2 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of bean cake (110 g) has about 23.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of bean cake (110 g) has:449kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare bean cake with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how bean cake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ice cream cone from McDonalds have?
- Calories in a half of grits
- Calories in whole grits
- Calories for one, two or more grits
- Calories in tablespoon of grits
- Calories in teaspoon of grits
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Quarter Pounder With Cheese?
- How much fat in sweet potato fries?
- How much protein in soy flour?
- What is weight of hamburger patty?
- Applesauce calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried sausage calories per serving size