Cheese Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cheese bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cheese bread and more
How many calories in cheese bread?
To give you an idea, one ball (40 g) cheese bread has about 163 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one ball cheese bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cheese bread on charts.
Cheese bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||44.83 g||~ 12.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||20.83 g||~ 5.9 g|
|Protein||10.42 g||~ 3 g|
|Water||21.13 g||~ 6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cheese bread?
As I wrote before one ball (40 g) has 163 calories. It is easy to count that two cheese bread have about 326 calories and three cheese bread have about 489 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cheese bread.
- One ball (40 g)163 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cheese bread116 kcal
Protein in cheese bread
Cheese bread has 10.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one ball (40 g) you can see that you will get about 4.2 g of protein.
Carbs in cheese bread
Cheese bread has 44.83 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one ball (40 g) has about 17.9 g of carbs.
Fat in cheese bread
Cheese bread has 20.83 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one ball (40 g) has about 8.3 g of fat.
one ball (40 g) has:163kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cheese bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.433 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.303 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.279 mg
- Vitaminium B60.048 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.159 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.49 mg
- Vitaminium K0.032 mg
Energy content of cheese bread
- 44% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
cheese bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium84 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium90 mg
- Sodium750 mg
- Iron2.49 mg
Interesting charts - compare cheese bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how cheese bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does anchovy have?
- Calories in a half of pig in a blanket
- Calories in whole pig in a blanket
- Calories for one, two or more pigs in a blanket
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in caramel apple?
- How much fat in ketchup packet?
- How much protein in Jelly Bean?
- What is weight of peanut butter toast?
- Key Lime pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate chips calories per serving size